• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Days Won:  0

His dad said the same thing about Tennessee too. It's getting old really. Either come here or don't. Stop telling us what you're going to do publicly every 2 minutes and keep changing it. Seems like the Elite 11 thing is getting to his head.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

His dad said the same thing about Tennessee too.

^^^^ This

30 replies off something his DAD said.... and we all know his dad has attention issues.

Don't get me wrong though... I'm not on the AW train.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Sometimes I just want to slap some of our fans.

He's a kid. A kid who has a lot of people in his ear. Give him a break. If he doesn't want to be here so be it.

Agreed. If the kid wants to play in the SEC then I hope he achieves his goal. I don't think UK is a great spot but that's another conversation all together. If he ends up at UK I hope he can achieve his goals there. The sooner he makes his final decision the sooner we can redirect our recruiting efforts to a new target.

As for the twitter drama it's kids being kids. If i was in his shoes nd his age I'm sure I'd show some immaturity on twitter too. God only knows what I would have put out there on twitter at 17 or 18 years old lol.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

who cares

let him go to kentucky and he will win 1or 2 conference games and get creamed

how many kentucky football players have gone to the pros

Tim Couch hehe

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Sometimes I just want to slap some of our fans.

He's a kid. A kid who has a lot of people in his ear. Give him a break. If he doesn't want to be here so be it.

Maybe the fans want to slap you Joe!

All kidding aside, there are plenty of recruits out there who handle themselves like mature young adults. Even those with tons of offers and those who have decommitted from us and are shopping around for another program. All this drama with his father whoring him out on every FBS board out there, the commit, then de-commit, then commit agian, then de-commit again...It's like bad reality TV.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Moving that thread ruined a good post I had typed up. But it adds to the HOF Woulard thread so I am ok with it. :)

He's probably had Twitter for years, and it used to only his friends reading his tweets. Now a bunch of freaky adults are intruding on his conversations and he doesn't know how to handle it. He's a kid, let him be a kid.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

I would still LOVE to have him on the team! COME ON WILLIE T, GET ME SOME AsianTii

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Moving that thread ruined a good post I had typed up. But it adds to the HOF Woulard thread so I am ok with it. :)

He's probably had Twitter for years, and it used to only his friends reading his tweets. Now a bunch of freaky adults are intruding on his conversations and he doesn't know how to handle it. He's a kid, let him be a kid.

Sorry about your post, DB, but needed to get this **** off the Main Board. AW's dad possibly post/tweets something and they start piling on AW ..... again. If people are so ******* intent to pile on this kid at least post HIS Tweets that are so offensive. Someone just mentions his name and the lemmings start piling on ... getting ******* ridiculous.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Sorry about your post, DB, but needed to get this **** off the Main Board. AW's dad possibly post/tweets something and they start piling on AW ..... again. If people are so ******* intent to pile on this kid at least post HIS Tweets that are so offensive. Someone just mentions his name and the lemmings start piling on ... getting ******* ridiculous.

trip, they're just trying to get the thread to 200 pages :D

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

everybody needs to relax.