• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

This kid is turning out to be such a primadonna.

White is a state champion and this kid has only won a couple of 2 hand touch tournaments. We re focusing too much attention on the wrong qb.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Not late when a coaching change happens and when you niss out on another commit and its a position of need. Happens all the time if you follow recruiting.

Best thing is just wait till signing day and then its still crazy. WVU lost a recruit to Rutgers on a coin flip. Serious.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

White is a state champion and this kid has only won a couple of 2 hand touch tournaments. We re focusing too much attention on the wrong qb.

You need to do some research on the Elite 11 and the number of premier QBs in college and the NFL that got an invite, much less became one of the Elite 11 or won MVP. I think a high percentage were all conference or all American with some being franchise NFL QBs.

And I really don't see him acting that bad for a 17 year old. I mean, he is acting normal for a youth of today where the United States is gaga over football. He isn't acting like he is the best QB coming out of high school. He just wants to make the right choice in a situation with several good choices. If anything, the fans are the ones that need to look at their unrealistic expectations. If it was me, I wouldn't give USF a look because of the uncertainty of the Big East.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think you should do a simple Google search of past Elite 11 camps before you declare a "high percentage" of them did ****. Some of them became all-conference, some of them all-American, some of them pros. But guess what, some of them are Roman Ybarra.

You need to do some research on the Elite 11 and the number of premier QBs in college and the NFL that got an invite, much less became one of the Elite 11 or won MVP. I think a high percentage were all conference or all American with some being franchise NFL QBs.

And I really don't see him acting that bad for a 17 year old. I mean, he is acting normal for a youth of today where the United States is gaga over football. He isn't acting like he is the best QB coming out of high school. He just wants to make the right choice in a situation with several good choices. If anything, the fans are the ones that need to look at their unrealistic expectations. If it was me, I wouldn't give USF a look because of the uncertainty of the Big East.

All I'm saying is we already have a QB who does want to be a bull wholeheaterdly and has won a CHAMPIONSHIP.

If Woulard does come here I'll be his #1 fan but I hope Taggart doesn't give him a golden starting ticket just because Trent Dilfer likes him.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

All I'm saying is we already have a QB who does want to be a bull wholeheaterdly and has won a CHAMPIONSHIP.

If Woulard does come here I'll be his #1 fan but I hope Taggart doesn't give him a golden starting ticket just because Trent Dilfer likes him.

AW is wearing on me as well.... I would rather have someone who wants to be here.... He should take his time to make his decision, but keep he should keep it to himself and just announce when he is ready.... I think the other kid coming in will do great things as well.... -or- has the potential to do great things... WT offense requires a cerebral QB.... I'm not convinced AW is mature enough to handle that role.... It is just an opinion, but this is what I am getting from this kid....

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I think you should do a simple Google search of past Elite 11 camps before you declare a "high percentage" of them did ****. Some of them became all-conference, some of them all-American, some of them pros. But guess what, some of them are Roman Ybarra.

Of course there are busts. But this group includes players like Andrew Luck, Geno Smith, AJ McCarron, Matt Stafford, Tim Tebow, etc..

Of course there are busts. But this group includes players like Andrew Luck, Geno Smith, AJ McCarron, Matt Stafford, Tim Tebow, etc..

After looking at the list of atendees i would say its the other way around. A few select sucess stories but the majority underachived or were busts.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

AW is wearing on me as well.... I would rather have someone who wants to be here....

The only way he's wearing on you is if you're letting him .... and if he signs an LOI, he wants to be here

He should take his time to make his decision, but keep he should keep it to himself and just announce when he is ready....

Sounds like that's what he is doing ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This thread has more posts than the majority of our members, can we give the thread an honorary membership?

Edited by charsibb