• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We all saw in BJ's first start that he had big play ability and could change the momentum of a game with one play. Floyd hasn't shown that ability or much of anything in his first few starts.

BJ and Floyd are two different types of QB's... Matt isn't going to create with his legs.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

So then you need to be a great passer?...He is not. Freshman everywhere are lighting it up. Stop making excuses. Look at his offers coming out of high school. Its clear the type of programs offering are the types of programs we are trying to seperate from and want to be nothing alike. Aside from UL..who clearly isnt looking for a starting qb at the moment only backups he was offered by miserable schools. Its okay that he didnt do great when he got his opportunites. It just showed he is not going to play at this level. He got his opportunity. They tried to bring eveld back and he blew it and was forced to come back to Flloyd. Then Landi got an opportunity. If that doesnt tell you that the kid is bad than I don't know what you need. We need one QB who is prolific to decide to come to usf to change our history. We just need one kid to make that choice. If Aaron Murray did it we would have been in a completely different place right now. If AW is what everyone thinks he is. If he makes the decision he needs to get the chance right away to make us that team and take his lumps his freshman year.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

We went 3-9 our expectations are as low as ever. Who cares if he struggles. Winning 6 games with our schedule is not an incredibly hard task for a freshman. I bet it is the same if not worse if eveld or flloyd was our qb.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

@Asiantii_2: Im no longer announcing my commitment on Jan. 5th, decided not to rush it & push it back a little to make sure Im making the right decision.

Translation... I might get that SEC ticket to Kentucky on 1/11/2013.

That would be, arguably, his best offer thus far ....

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

AW is going to UK in January for a visit, weather could be a factor, Kentucky can be very cold in January.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

@Asiantii_2: Im no longer announcing my commitment on Jan. 5th, decided not to rush it & push it back a little to make sure Im making the right decision.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

my guess is that we wont know until signing day

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL

Not surprised in the least.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

AW is going to UK in January for a visit, weather could be a factor, Kentucky can be very cold in January.

May be looking for a change in that regard also ... Never know what goes into these decisions.