• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

If we are lucky enough to have AW come here, let them all duke it out over the offseason with no one QB favored over the other. Winner starts game 1, seems easy enough to me?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

If we are lucky enough to have AW come here, let them all duke it out over the offseason with no one QB favored over the other. Winner starts game 1, seems easy enough to me?

:applause:

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Well, Willie picked up White right away. Maybe that's an indicator for you?

Also, do you think Floyd or even Eveld have been coached well thus far and really reached their potential? Lots of Spring camp for Floyd in particular to develop.

AW looks like a great talent. But have there ever been any other great talents who haven't panned out? Declaring him the starter right now is just foolish.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Only problem I see with Floyd is that Taggart likes to snap the ball under center **** near every play

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

No... please... no!

This just makes too much sense

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

No... please... no!

This just makes too much sense

Lol.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Floyd's playing career here is over. He's the worst passer on the team, and can't handle a snap under center. Who knows if Eveld can handle the playbook because a decent hit on him breaks him in half. Those of you saying a freshman should never start from day 1 may as well stay home this year, cuz you gonna see either #2 or #14 under center against McNeese State on the opening snap.

It will be either AW v White or White v. Eveld.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know if it has been noted here or elsewhere, but as of at least 12-27-2012 AW has downgraded his interest in USF from High to Med per Scout.com.

I don't know if it has been noted here or elsewhere, but as of at least 12-27-2012 AW has downgraded his interest in USF from High to Med per Scout.com.

That's where it should be. I find it interesting that Scout went out of its way to change that but hasn't added Godwin as a commit yet. smh