• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Depending on the staff, AW will come. He's a senior in high school, what do you expect his response to be? Anyway, his twitter account is loaded with secondary NCAA recruiting violations where he has retweet fans asking him to come to their schools. That includes some USF fans.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Very scared that Dave Doeren got hired by NC State. Anyone know how much he had to do with Jordan Lynch's development? He'll probably go after Asiantii hard.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Very scared that Dave Doeren got hired by NC State. Anyone know how much he had to do with Jordan Lynch's development? He'll probably go after Asiantii hard.

Thought the same thing. Although I thought we'd be stocked with RBs under Skip because he coached Chris Johnson so you never know

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

never counted on him

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

AW has been dreaming of a better program than USF for a while. Look at his hardon for NCST. Any kid who is committed and then starts taking official visits eslewhere is never 100%.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

AW has been dreaming of a better program than USF for a while. Look at his hardon for NCST. Any kid who is committed and then starts taking official visits eslewhere is never 100%.

Are you sure about that? I have never been in a situation like this but I can only assume I would want to take some free trips

I bet most HS FB take more than one OV before deciding (even if they are have already verbally committed)

I am more worried about the HC over a recruit right now

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

never said to pull the offer like skip did

I'm pretty sure that Brion is no longer a QB at Nebraska. He moved to WR after dropping to fourth or fifth on the depth chart. I doubt he would have made a serious impact here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

never said to pull the offer like skip did

I'm pretty sure that Brion is no longer a QB at Nebraska. He moved to WR after dropping to fourth or fifth on the depth chart. I doubt he would have made a serious impact here.

Wasn't saying Brion was better. Was responding to the statement that the new coach has to get tough with Asiantii.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

i agree he needs to know. he might feel more comfortable elsewhere. Using his visits is a good thing for him.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

What does "guys who want to be Bulls" mean exactly? Presumably several members of what will end up being USF's upcoming recruiting class have not yet given a verbal commitment to the team. Do these guys want to be Bulls? Isn't their status now exactly the same as Woulard's - that is, not committed to USF? How soon in advance does a player have to swear an oath to play for USF to be allowed to play on you guys' football team, and how many players would actually be on the team if any university actually put such a naive viewpoint into policy?

Let me put it this way. I want USF to recruit really well, but I don't really care about it until signing day. I judge how they did based upon who they were able to sign, not some four or five star kid who led them by the nose for months but decided to wear a Miami lid on signing day.

Those guys who sign on signing day want to be USF Bulls. I don't have time for the other little boys that like to play games to impress their girlfriends on twitter. I understand and don't begrudge folks who follow recruiting... Just not my thing, personally.