• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

No matter what, you don't hold onto a coach for one recruit. If we lose AW, we lose AW. Our problems run much much deeper than just one position or one player right now. We need a good QB, but just a good QB wasn't going to turn around the team as a whole.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Heck, hire TOB. Asiantii was looking at NCSt anyways. It's not like he was an awful coach, he won there and went to bowl games. In all seriousness though, I follow AW on Twitter and the kid is like a seesaw. Up and down all the time, because well... he's a kid. He does post a lot of nonsense to get attention though.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Sad thing is i saw a bulls.fan talking **** to AW telling him to go to nc state and i qoute "you pos "....what a disgrace. i did get a good pic with him

That sounds like a recruiting violation for NC...and also USF, great.

what does?

Fans contacting him is a violation. See http://thebullspen.c...60#entry1103438

Boosters contacting him is a violation. Not all fans are boosters.

Secondary violation for fans contacting recruits. Don't have to be a booster.

deadspin.com/5936658/georgia-may-have-to-self+report-ncaa-violation-after-dumbass-fan-calls-recruit

... there's also a rarely enforced ban on fans lobbying recruits—but UGA is going to make sure. Jim Booz, from Georgia's compliance office, told the Journal-Constitution: "There are five things that make someone become a booster, and one of them is if a fan is assisting in the recruiting of a prospect on Social Media, or over the telephone, or in person. If they solicit the enrollment of a prospect, then that's a violation of NCAA rules.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It's a whole new ballgame now. There is little doubt that he really liked Holtz and Fitch.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470

Sad thing is i saw a bulls.fan talking **** to AW telling him to go to nc state and i qoute "you pos "....what a disgrace. i did get a good pic with him

That sounds like a recruiting violation for NC...and also USF, great.

what does?

Fans contacting him is a violation. See http://thebullspen.c...60#entry1103438

Boosters contacting him is a violation. Not all fans are boosters.

Secondary violation for fans contacting recruits. Don't have to be a booster.

deadspin.com/5936658/georgia-may-have-to-self+report-ncaa-violation-after-dumbass-fan-calls-recruit

... there's also a rarely enforced ban on fans lobbying recruits—but UGA is going to make sure. Jim Booz, from Georgia's compliance office, told the Journal-Constitution: "There are five things that make someone become a booster, and one of them is if a fan is assisting in the recruiting of a prospect on Social Media, or over the telephone, or in person. If they solicit the enrollment of a prospect, then that's a violation of NCAA rules.

So, if I encounter AW at the local Publix, which I won't because I'm in D.C., and say, "Hey, Bro, would love to see you at USF." Is this a violation?

And, if so, is it because I'm alum

What if I truly hate Rutgers (and I do), and encounter the same potential recruit and suggest, "Dude, I'd love to see you become a Scarlet Knight."

Violation?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

We have this on two threads too?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

So all the fans at the game that said hello are in violation......for making contact.....don't think so

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

And so it begins:

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I am decommitted from #USF. Keeping options open until things settle but USF is still in the mix.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  476

Honest and fair statement. Wish him the best and hope USF ends up being the right place for him.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  162

Can't blame him. Tough to stay committed when you don't know who will be in charge of your college years. If he likes the next staff and decides to come, great, if not, on to the next...