• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Vega, stick to round ball, dude ... it looks pretty freaking stupid when you try to make a joke and you misspell our top recruit's name COMPLETELY.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Vega, stick to round ball, dude ... it looks pretty freaking stupid when you try to make a joke and you misspell our top recruit's name COMPLETELY.

Well since it's to late to edit, let me repeat that with the correct spelling

And like the Republicans, Skip can blame Hurricane Sandy for losing the election, I mean Asiantii Woulard :lol:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,713
  • Days Won:  424

Can't fault him too much because he got it phonetically correct .... You know, like ay. B)

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

if he wants to come to USF he will... If he wants to sit for a few years he may go elsewhere.

i want kids who want to come USF and become a legend of their own here in tampa. The rest can go to other universities.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Skip supporters sound like Obama supporters.

"It was all Bush's Leavitt's fault."

Now, like Obama, Skip can claim he's inherited two problems. 1. Leavitt's troubles. 2. The troubles he's introduced.

my point wasn't to blame Leavitt for these loses, my point was that Skip isn't failing horribly at recruiting like many on this thread are claiming.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Skip supporters sound like Obama supporters.

"It was all Bush's Leavitt's fault."

Now, like Obama, Skip can claim he's inherited two problems. 1. Leavitt's troubles. 2. The troubles he's introduced.

STFUADWI madcow-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

I think the only way he goes to another school is if we fire our head coach and there is major upheaval within the staff. He's taking visits and enjoying himself, there is nothing wrong with that. I wish I did the same before I chose my college coming out of high school.

Edited by tampatony

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Can't fault him too much because he got it phonetically correct .... You know, like ay. B)

As in Ay hole

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

All,

I have a good buddy who went to NC State and he told a 10 girl there is a like a 5 or 6 girl at USF

No worries, he will stick to where the hot chicks in warm weather are!!

Thx

jonpfl

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Also, it must be interesting being a Florida kid on an out of state school....and when they play a Florida university and their team is hollering in the locker room "let's show those Florida boys we can play football too".

Another thing....when you go to a university in a city that is where most of your contacts remain and most want to return to. Tampa is one of the most desirable places to live in the country and there is reason why ex-athletes from the area stay here.