• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

At the end of the day, the staff now knows they have to be very cautious with AW. Unless he is telling them that he never lost his interest and always wanted to be a bull but wanted to enjoy the process. How can they trust him? We have to have 2 QB come in next season, 2 good QBs. Can the coaching staff feel comfortable holding a spot for him or do they think he may change his mind at the last second and leave us holding up our pants on signing day?

I understand him wanting to enjoy the process. However, it has to give the coaching staff some serious concerns.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Unfortunately as a recruit it is necessary to make your decision after all option have been out in the table(after spring) we don't need to try and rush any commits. It us much to early in the process. Many only have 3-4 offers but may have 20 by the end of spring. If after all things considered they want to be here, then this is where they want to be. Can't blame them for making an informed decision.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

This situation only looks "akward" because AW committed and then decommitted. It sounds like he was pressured into committing early by some high school coaches. If he had not commited to anyone yet, then everyone on this board would still love him. I'm giving this kid a pass. How many people on this board that went to USF, and now love USF, knew and were 100% sure they were going to USF a year and a half before their high school graduation during their junior year in high school? Not many.

I'm treating him as if he never committed and hope he commits to USF when he is ready.

Seldom Seen, I hope you enoy your visit to the spring game this weekend if you are coming over. I hope AW enjoys his visit. Let's all hope for good weather.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Saw him at the Spring Game and he was pretty buddy buddy with one of the GA's.

Edited by theman123

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

475061.jpg

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

He is also every bit of that 6'4 listing. Dude's tall.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

is he wearing a Clemson hat lol?

Seems strange to me why he would wear another teams hat at our spring game or any other team for that matter

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

is he wearing a Clemson hat lol?

He wore the same hat at a 7 on 7 when he was commited to us. I'm guessing its the symbol for his school's mascot (wildcats)