• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

thanks to GA I found this

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

nothing new but good in depth analysis

no. 39 South Florida

We have a problem. Lou Holtz has a son, Skip, who coaches at South Florida. Lou Holtz has undying love and affection for Notre Dame, which takes on Skip’s Bulls in the season opener. Lou Holtz is an analyst for a major television network, meaning he is paid to give his opinion on marquee college football games, of which South Florida-Notre Dame is one. So there’s the problem: Holtz will be asked to give his analysis, but his analysis is often tainted by his own personal allegiances. So who wins out when family – South Florida – takes on his beloved Fighting Irish? Well, it’s not such a big problem in the grand scheme of things. But now that U.S.F. continues to improve, what would Holtz do if the Bulls, Notre Dame and South Carolina ended the year undefeated? Not to mention N.C. State, Minnesota, Arkansas or William & Mary. That would be a problem.

http://www.presnapread.com/no-39-south-florida/

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

no. 39 South Florida

We have a problem. Lou Holtz has a son, Skip, who coaches at South Florida. Lou Holtz has undying love and affection for Notre Dame, which takes on Skip’s Bulls in the season opener. Lou Holtz is an analyst for a major television network, meaning he is paid to give his opinion on marquee college football games, of which South Florida-Notre Dame is one. So there’s the problem: Holtz will be asked to give his analysis, but his analysis is often tainted by his own personal allegiances. So who wins out when family – South Florida – takes on his beloved Fighting Irish? Well, it’s not such a big problem in the grand scheme of things. But now that U.S.F. continues to improve, what would Holtz do if the Bulls, Notre Dame and South Carolina ended the year undefeated? Not to mention N.C. State, Minnesota, Arkansas or William & Mary. That would be a problem.

LOL, that's funny, but first, I believe he's already said he's pulling for USF against ND.  I'm sure he could care less about the other schools mentioned (South Carolina, NC State, etc).  Problem solved.

no. 39 South Florida

LOL, that's funny, but first, I believe he's already said he's pulling for USF against ND.  I'm sure he could care less about the other schools mentioned (South Carolina, NC State, etc).  Problem solved.

If I recalled his exact words were:" what would be an upset is my wife, I f I picked against our son" or something like that lol

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

WAR BUMBLEBEE!!!

WAR BUMBLEBEE!!!

who are you kidding? OPTIMUS PRIME himself wears USF underwear!

• Content Count:  9,038

WAR BUMBLEBEE!!!

who are you kidding? OPTIMUS PRIME himself wears USF underwear!

When Chuck Norris goes to bed, he checks under his bed for USF football.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

excellent analysis. i love the points they make about our offense and defense.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

lol nice

those guys really did their homework and the best part are based in NY so they had to do lots of research to come up with this

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

those guys really did their homework and the best part are based in NY so they had to do lots of research to come up with this

...except for the picture of South Beach Miami instead of Tampa.

Archived