• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PS3 NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty - BIG EAST

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

We added another LWRbull is going to take PITT and I am going to switch to Cincy. His psn is forkliftman9, and mine is svermill. Do I need to quit the dynasty and get another invite to switch teams? 

I don't think you should need an invite per se. Does the dynasty not show in the search still?

Either way, just retire your team when I get a chance this evening I'll invite both of you if I don't see you in the league.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the dynasty is just called "g8" I thought that was the name of my local save file so maybe I got it mixed up.  Ha. Anyway, it should show up at "g8" or "Great 8 Dynasty" in the search. "thebullspen" is the password as a reminder.

We added another LWRbull is going to take PITT and I am going to switch to Cincy. His psn is forkliftman9, and mine is svermill. Do I need to quit the dynasty and get another invite to switch teams? 

Invites have been sent out.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I dont post much here, although I do lurk.

I just got this game a few nights ago. If there is still room, I'd like to join. If not, add me anyway for an ex match or something sometime

PSN: SmoothCriminal48

• Content Count:  4,777

Ghost,

There are still 2 spots left... UCONN and Rutgirls(I think) dynasty is under g8 and password is thebullspen. Join up we would love to have another spot filled. I'm sure The Great 8 will send you an invite tomorrow but you should be able to join before then if you want

I dont post much here, although I do lurk.

I just got this game a few nights ago. If there is still room, I'd like to join. If not, add me anyway for an ex match or something sometime

PSN: SmoothCriminal48

Sure, as noted below you you can always search for it and add yourself if you like. Just pick a BE team not currently taken.

I'll invite you tonight if I don't see ya.

I just advanced the league to the first regular season game last night so the time for people being on the fence will be ending shortly.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Is Scott in the normal roster? I downloaded the GamingTailgate roster as well and he isn't on there. Played my first game in a dynasty and not there either. I'm not going to edit rosters because there is no way I won't be biased and make everyone too good.

Also my first game against ND on AA ended in a 17-0 loss with like 87 yards of total offense. Either I'm really bad or this year's game got a lot harder.

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

uhhh. Can just about every human get a redo...this Big East will have maybe two teams make bowls with these settings...just saying. Unless you want to devote 5 hours a day to this game, you are not beating any team worth anything on CPU.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I just started a dynasty and Played the first game at ND..it was tight all game I tied the game at 34with 34 seconds left and won in 2 OT 47-41 this is on varsity with adjusted slidersand homefield turned off ( way too biased setting)it's a tough game..got my rosters from buckeye02 and had to edit quite a bit

• Content Count:  4,777

:D I dunno... I just handled FCSSE 49-10 with these settings

Oh and Bridgewater went down in the 2nd with Back Spams

Archived