• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PS3 NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty - BIG EAST

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

New development. Can't find my effing PS3 cord...going to use my buds machine tomorrow. If I don't play by like two, I say just sim it, I don't want to hold up the process any longer.

Should have them at GameStop. You mean the charging cord? Should be cheap. Heck, 24 hour Wal-Mart may have them too.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

New development. Can't find my effing PS3 cord...going to use my buds machine tomorrow. If I don't play by like two, I say just sim it, I don't want to hold up the process any longer.

Should have them at GameStop. You mean the charging cord? Should be cheap. Heck, 24 hour Wal-Mart may have them too.

Just sim for the time being. Found the cord, but now The bluelight will not turn on without a game in the system. So I put a disk in and no picture shows on the screen...have no clue what the problem is.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I advanced the week last night. UTEP took me to freaking OT.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Just sim for the time being. Found the cord, but now The bluelight will not turn on without a game in the system. So I put a disk in and no picture shows on the screen...have no clue what the problem is.

Are you connecting to the same TV?

If you're using HDMI try holding the power button in longer, for like 10 seconds, it'll "reset" the video output mode. Or, use the composite cables that came with the PS3 and reset it yourself.

The above usually is only an issue if you switch TV's though.

E.g. Go from a TV that supports 1080p to one that doesn't.

Patch will be out end of the month. Fixes some BIG issues, especially with Dynasties. Being about to advance from the website/apps will be free as a Thank You for being patient about problems with the game. From the NCAA 12 Blog:

Hey everyone, Ben Haumiller here and I’m happy to officially announce the details on the second Title Update for NCAA Football 12. Unfortunately I can’t give an exact release date, but it currently looks like the Title Update will release before the end of this month.  We’ll be sure to keep you posted on the Title Update availability here and on our social channels.

Before getting to the details of the update, I want to take a moment to thank you, the NCAA Football community, for all of your patience and assistance during the past couple of weeks. A great many of you share the same passion for this game as we do, and you did everything possible to help identify issues, and provide the necessary details - not just to help make a game better, but to make your game better. If you are reading this, you are a member of the most dedicated community in gaming, and for that we are truly grateful.  Now, on to the details:

Week Advance Anywhere

As a token of our appreciation, we’re happy to announce that as of today “Week Advance Anywhere†on the web is now available for use, and that this feature will be FREE for everyone to use. 

Custom Playbooks

With this Title Update the missing play issue that led to a number of problems when using Custom Playbooks has been fixed. Not only is the issue fixed, but you will not need to recreate your playbooks! Any existing playbook will have the fix applied, and you will be able to continue using that playbook without issue.

Tendencies

As with the Custom Playbooks resolution, the fix to the issue of edited player tendencies changing will not negate any previously edited roster file. The fix will be applied to both those existing files, as well as any new roster file that is created.

If you are in a Dynasty or Online Dynasty you will not need to restart as long as your Dynasty is still in year one and you have not advanced past “Training Results†in the off-season. If you are before this point, the update will be applied to your existing Dynasty/Online Dynasty and the tendencies will be correct for all players going forward. If you are in year two and beyond, the tendency issue impact will be less and less as the players graduate/are cut from the rosters.

In addition to the tendencies issue, we have also included both the ability to edit height and weight for players, as well as the option to edit the rosters of CPU controlled teams. In an Online Dynasty the commissioner will have the ability to edit the rosters for other human controlled teams. These were both big requests from you in the community.

Finally, a bug was fixed with the profanity filter that was preventing many common names from being entered. Now, any name can be entered, for offline use. A profanity filter is applied to Online Dynasty when the Dynasty is created. If you prefer to opt out of this filter, you can set the Dynasty to Private and the profanity check will not run.

Freezes/Crashes

A major focus for this Title Update was to address any freezes/crashes that were found. There were a number of these issues fixed in this Title Update including a crash that occurred when there were multiple TeamBuilder teams in an Online Dynasty, as well as a crash that occurred during the downloading of an Online Dynasty file.

Gameplay

Increased the acceleration of QB’s on Speed Option plays.

Improved WR blocking, especially on option plays

Fixed an issue where defenders assigned to play the curl to flat/buzz zone did not engage immediately when the QB scrambles past the LOS.

Fixed an issue where safeties with inside deep ¼ zone would drop back instead of read-and-react on run plays.

Fixed an issue in Nickel Cover 3 where the flat zone defender didn’t move as the QB was running at them.

Fixed an issue with Double Outs from 4-2-5 Normal where the RLB wasn’t blocked properly vs. certain formations.

Highlights

Fixed an issue that caused a blank photo to be uploaded leading to issues with other highlights being uploaded.

Dynasty

Fixed an issue in Online Dynasty where injured players did not remain injured when the week advanced.

Fixed an issue where a player’s injury time was only reduced by one week when going from Conference Championship week to Bowl Season. Players will now be back for their Bowl game if they should be off of the IR when their bowl game is played.

Fixed an issue where coaches  that changed jobs could get stuck in a state where they were still listed as coaching at their old school on the Players Leaving screen, leading to a Transfer Failed issue.

Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented Dynasties from advancing to the post season.

Fixed an issue with the schedule that prevented entering the Virginia Tech vs. Boston College game (fixed for both Dynasty and RTG).

Fixed an issue where recruiting related trophies/achievements were not unlocked properly if you signed an extension in that season.

Fixed an issue with Program Stability where the grade would drop from A+ to D+ in one season.

Fixed an issue with the Unlock All Promises PDLC not unlocking properly on the Dynasty website.

When viewing an Online Dynasty invite, added information to show what type of job can be selected by default.

Fixed an issue when in the off-season where player stats did not match up between the web and console.

RTG

Fixed an issue where CB’s could not audible after earning the ability to do so through Coach Trust.

Fixed an issue where HB’s could not flip the play after earning the ability to do so through Coach Trust.

Fixed an issue where player’s online stats were not displaying promptly on the Online Leaderboards.

That concludes the list of updates that will be included in the second Title Update. Once again, thank you for your continued support, as well as your willingness to help make NCAA Football 12 the best it can be.

Lost a tough game against a better LSU team. As Kirk Herbstreit said at the end of the the game, with a few more minutes, might have been a different outcome. That is an issue with 5 minute quarters, its sometimes hard to mount a come back. I use 7 in mine. Just a suggestion, I know people have time constraints.

Tried the power button thing, did not work. When I flip on the power switch the red light comes on. But when I tap the power button (first version PS3 with the touch power button), the system beeps but no power comes on. Also when I put in a disk the blue light comes on, but nothing shows on the screen at all...Any one know how to fix this?

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Tried the power button thing, did not work. When I flip on the power switch the red light comes on. But when I tap the power button (first version PS3 with the touch power button), the system beeps but no power comes on. Also when I put in a disk the blue light comes on, but nothing shows on the screen at all...Any one know how to fix this?

I had the yellow light on mine a few months ago, it would beep and the light would flash yellow for a split second and go back to red had it repaired but it came back after a month....might have to get a new PS3.

Call Sony.

Call Sony.

Finally Working again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playing later on today

Archived