• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PS3 NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty - BIG EAST

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Dynasty will be advanced tonight. Only waiting on slick who is playing an FCS team with WVU. I assume me advancing if he doesn't play will sim his game, which he should easily win.

Sorry, I was off the past couple of days, but I'm done. Thanks for waiting.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Scott in the normal roster? I downloaded the GamingTailgate roster as well and he isn't on there. Played my first game in a dynasty and not there either. I'm not going to edit rosters because there is no way I won't be biased and make everyone too good.

Also my first game against ND on AA ended in a 17-0 loss with like 87 yards of total offense. Either I'm really bad or this year's game got a lot harder.

Scott is not in the normal roster. Neither is Love.

I lost to ND last night in our online dynasty. I got stood up 4th and 1 on the goal line on a QB sneak with no timeouts and less than a minute left in the game down by 6. Actually I was probably at about the 3 on first down and couldn't punch it in for the win. FML.

The rosters by Buckeye02 have both. The roster for the dynasty is in part based on the Spring roster for USF, Love was hurt and didn't play and you can 't put incoming freshmen or ineligible players on the roster yet. They will be on the roster Aug 3 when they report. I would like to see incoming freshman 4.55 speed, 4 Star Andre Davis in the game at WR too.  I have uploaded Buckeye02, so you can get them from me too.

A patch is coming because any roster edit changes players tendencies, ie scrambling QBs become balance.  www.pastapadre.com has the info, page 2 of their news. There are also issues with offline and online dynasties not being able to advance past week 15, players not staying injured, etc.. Hopefully the patch will come in the next week or two.

Found this on YouTube.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Andreas Shields is MURDER in the game.  Yes, the passing is stupid hard in this game.  But I have hit Shields on PA Scissors like five times a game.

It seems to me that the CPU will blitz like hell when losing and play zone while winning.  You just have to adjust.  When they play zone, you should have someone wide open if you can wait like 3 or 4 seconds.  Of course, I can't get any blocking either.

Andreas Shields is MURDER in the game.  Yes, the passing is stupid hard in this game.  But I have hit Shields on PA Scissors like five times a game.

It seems to me that the CPU will blitz like hell when losing and play zone while winning.  You just have to adjust.  When they play zone, you should have someone wide open if you can wait like 3 or 4 seconds.  Of course, I can't get any blocking either.

Definitely the hardest version to pass I've played. And in Madden 11 and NCAA 11 I was passing for 500 plus yards a game. And the NCAA 12 demo I was passing for 200 yards and that was with 2 minute quarters. I am in a league that is set on AA and BJ has like 2 TDs and 8 ints. Embarrassing. And the CPU can get on streaks and pass all day.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Don't like the restarts. Especially multiple ones. If you're losing, just take the loss.

• Content Count:  3,594

Does Lindsey Lamar have dreads in PS3?  Cuz he does in 360. 

Does Lindsey Lamar have dreads in PS3?  Cuz he does in 360. 

There are several lawsuits against EA for using college player and retired NFL player likenesses. Dreads were added to the game due to demand and randomly placed. And although EA has won some battles, its expensive going to court. http://www.examiner.com/sports-video-games-in-national/ea-sports-licensing-case-dismissed-u-s-district-court

• Content Count:  3,802

I advanced the league last night. slick won with WVU so no biggie that he didn't actually play. I crushed my FCS team. Landi set the alltime school record with something like 200+ receiving yards lol.

Guys, I'm not switching the rosters in this dynasty. Period. I'm using the game rosters and that's it. I don't want to get used to running with Scott or passing to Love then play a ranked match and suddenly have them unavailable. That's dumb imo. If you want to play with "accurate" rosters do them in another dynasty or on your own. If it's a roster that can be used in a quick ranked match I'm game to use it. Otherwise, no. I'm in control of USF anyway, so not sure why some of us even care.

On the restarts. It's not too big of a deal to me. They're all OOC games so it won't really affect BE winners. That said, I'd like it limited if possible.

I advanced the league last night. slick won with WVU so no biggie that he didn't actually play. I crushed my FCS team. Landi set the alltime school record with something like 200+ receiving yards lol.

Guys, I'm not switching the rosters in this dynasty. Period. I'm using the game rosters and that's it. I don't want to get used to running with Scott or passing to Love then play a ranked match and suddenly have them unavailable. That's dumb imo. If you want to play with "accurate" rosters do them in another dynasty or on your own. If it's a roster that can be used in a quick ranked match I'm game to use it. Otherwise, no. I'm in control of USF anyway, so not sure why some of us even care.

On the restarts. It's not too big of a deal to me. They're all OOC games so it won't really affect BE winners. That said, I'd like it limited if possible.

But, lol. I did play. Unless you advanced in the middle of me playing.

And I am not saying switch rosters. The Buckeye02 rosters can be used for ranked games if anyone wants to download them for their use, until Luv's come out. His will also have the correct equipment for players over 80 ratings but he has paused his work until the patch. His can be used in ranked games too.

And when AJ reads this, just want to let you know, no way I ever play without you on my team dude. GO BULLS!

Archived