• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PS3 NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty - BIG EAST

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

You did? When I advanced it said 6 of 8 were ready. But, whatever...lol

How can they be used for ranked games if he's added players?

The patch stuff is amusing. Watching Luck roll out of the pocket constantly.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

You did? When I advanced it said 6 of 8 were ready. But, whatever...lol

How can they be used for ranked games if he's added players?

The patch stuff is amusing. Watching Luck roll out of the pocket constantly.

They didn't add anyone, just used the starting lineup with the existing game's roster.  Here is the thread on Operation Sports. http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/495827-buckeye02-gatorbaits-ncaa-football-12-rosters-available-now-ps3.html  Its still got the same player attributes, so Landi is faster then Lamar, but it does have the correct physical dimensions. But doing anything, change the name, height, etc. will change the players attributes, like make BJ a balanced QB, although he is now, the game originally has him as a scrambler without touching speed, or anything else.

I'll play today.

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry about the restart, had to when collaros got knocked out for the season. Way to early to play with a Ronnie banks at qb.  Only did it once, don't know why it tagged me for 2 restarts though.

• Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Yea my "restart" was only once too... I started my game not realizing what time it was and the Entourage season premiere started 3 minutes into the game(up 14-3)... My Fiance turned off the PS3 when I got up to go to the rest room half way through the episode and I logged on after and it said I had a restart... Oh well I guess it just looks like I lost a game to FIU not too worried about it

They didn't add anyone, just used the starting lineup with the existing game's roster.  Here is the thread on Operation Sports. http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/495827-buckeye02-gatorbaits-ncaa-football-12-rosters-available-now-ps3.html  Its still got the same player attributes, so Landi is faster then Lamar, but it does have the correct physical dimensions. But doing anything, change the name, height, etc. will change the players attributes, like make BJ a balanced QB, although he is now, the game originally has him as a scrambler without touching speed, or anything else.

I'll play today.

You said they added Love, I believe. Regardless, I'm tired of talking about rosters with you. Everytime it gets brought up one of us is seemingly confused. The rosters for this particular dynasty are staying put, I'll just ignore anything else you say regarding rosters so as to not be confused lmao.

I know about the attributes thing, I said it's odd having Andrew Luck scrambling on me. Hope the patch is released soon.

Waiting for Syracuse vs. USC before advancing. Will advance tomorrow regardless.

• Content Count:  445

Waiting for Syracuse vs. USC before advancing. Will advance tomorrow regardless.

Playing tomorrow. In the process of moving...

Gotta love the Irony...lol

Could you give me one more day. Should be moved in my the early morning tomorrow. So if it is possible to wait a few hours. Should be able to play my game around 5 A.M

Gotta love the Irony...lol

Could you give me one more day. Should be moved in my the early morning tomorrow. So if it is possible to wait a few hours. Should be able to play my game around 5 A.M

Yeah man. No problem. Just don't want the other members coming for me with a pitchfork about not advancing, Ha. No rush from me though. :)

New development. Can't find my effing PS3 cord...going to use my buds machine tomorrow. If I don't play by like two, I say just sim it, I don't want to hold up the process any longer.

Archived