• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PS3 NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty - BIG EAST

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Im back now. So Im ready whenever

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

^ Was this the last chance you guys had to play or something? I can set one of you to auto-pilot if you're away from your machine. The other will have to play the CPU.

^ Was this the last chance you guys had to play or something? I can set one of you to auto-pilot if you're away from your machine. The other will have to play the CPU.

yeah I got home at 11 and was on until 12-1230. Unfortunately fuhbull wasnt available lol. We seem to be on opposite schedules. If you need to advance so everyone doesnt have to wait I wouldnt be mad. its up to fuhbull. Im also ok with the CPU thing. whatever is easiest for the league. I should be available from now until like 12 unless something comes up.

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

yeah I got home at 11 and was on until 12-1230. Unfortunately fuhbull wasnt available lol. We seem to be on opposite schedules. If you need to advance so everyone doesnt have to wait I wouldnt be mad. its up to fuhbull. Im also ok with the CPU thing. whatever is easiest for the league. I should be available from now until like 12 unless something comes up.

I am here until  like 8 today. And then back around 12 until whenever you can play. So just let me know. The problem with Wednesday is that when i did sign on to play you it look for ever to update my system for some reason. So Just let me know what needs to be done.

life happens man. Ill see if I can get on before 8. If not Ill be on after 12.

I am here until  like 8 today. And then back around 12 until whenever you can play. So just let me know. The problem with Wednesday is that when i did sign on to play you it look for ever to update my system for some reason. So Just let me know what needs to be done.

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

life happens man. Ill see if I can get on before 8. If not Ill be on after 12.

actually home now

ok Im on now

Archived