• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf personnell mimicking OSU'S game entrance on national TV

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

This took place on Gruden's QB camp in our practice facilities and was embarrassing and is a case in point of why the rest of the country either doesn't notice USF or sees the program as second rate.   One would not expect to see Terrell Pryor throwing up the horns or singing USF's alma mater.  Whoever participated should have vehemently refused.

Im sure the myopians on this board will somehow justify this nauseating display and claim it somehow "helps our recruiting".  Or they'll minimize it as good publicity but there is nothing good about it for USF.  Makes us look silly and second rate.  A big time program would not have permitted this to happen.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Im sure the myopians on this board will somehow justify this nauseating display and claim it somehow "helps our recruiting".

Well, the only correct response is actually, "who the **** cares?" I think you need to learn to relax. It won't help recruiting OR hurt it, because nobody gives a **** but you and a very small batch of people like you.

Also, the word is "myope." Myope is the noun form of the word myopia.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

****. And we had all those nice commits for 2012 too. Get Woolard on the phone, time to shut it down.

I prefer "myopiac."

Im sure the myopians on this board will somehow justify this nauseating display and claim it somehow "helps our recruiting".

Well, the only correct response is actually, "who the **** cares?" I think you need to learn to relax. It won't help recruiting OR hurt it, because nobody gives a **** but you and a very small batch of people like you.

Also, the word is "myope." Myope is the noun form of the word myopia.

Youre right.  Just rest your little head and let real men worry about real men issues.  Go back.to the uniform color scheme threads and comment  about how keen you think the new unis are.

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Dude, you need to get a life. Did you even attend USF?

****. And we had all those nice commits for 2012 too. Get Woolard on the phone, time to shut it down.

I prefer "myopiac."

No need to shut it down, just stop acting 2nd rate.  That shouldn't be tooo difficult.  And since you obviously havent been paying attention there was a thread about how great having these qb camps at our facilities were for recruiting.  

Dude, you need to get a life. Did you even attend USF?

Yes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

i actually agree. i am a bull fan, and i dont need the bulls to try to identify with OSU. i want them to identify with the BULLS.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

One could very easily argue that the OP is myopic is as well.  How ironic. 

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I watched what you are talking about, and I doubt at the time the USF players really knew what they were doing.  They didn't look to enthusiastic when doing it either.  Of course after editing is done and the final product shows footage of OSU players doing it on game day then it cuts to the players participating (which looked like a mix of USF guys and high school kids), then I agree it looks awkward.  But I don't think you can blame the players.

For what it's worth, it looks like eveyone, included TP, participated in the "South Florida" huddle chant at the end.

Go Bulls.

Archived