• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lamarlin Wiggins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Doesn't like cold weather?  Someone better tell him half our BE games are in cold weather.

Depends on the year.

I really hope that he does everything he can to get qualified and I hope the academic committee throws us a bone

This is what scares me the most.  Even if he gets fully qualified there are no guarantees the AC lets him in. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I read or heard somewhere that Bennie Coney is Wiggins cousin.....now does that mean 1st or 4th cousins...I don't know. He may have some sway there since Coney seems to be leaning toward Cincy right now.

I guess it also depends on what is going on with Tyler Camereon from Jupiter.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Doesn't like cold weather?  Someone better tell him half our BE games are in cold weather.

Sigh. He doesn't like cold weather. He's not allergic to it.

In all, he probably plays under 50 degrees...oh, 2-3 games a year in the Big East. If the kid really doesn't like cold weather that much he should probably stick to the sunbelt conference.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Sigh. He doesn't like cold weather. He's not allergic to it.

In all, he probably plays under 50 degrees...oh, 2-3 games a year in the Big East. If the kid really doesn't like cold weather that much he should probably stick to the sunbelt conference.

I don't know if I really agree with this. We typically play ONE cold weather game per season. Sometimes TWO but that is rare.

We don't have ONE single cold weather game this upcoming season unless you expect it to be unusually cold at Rutgers on November 5th.

Last year we had zero cold weather games. In 2009 we had one, UConn which was in a snow storm.  In 2008 we had one, at West Virginia to end the regular season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

You guys are just so freakin easy.  I was kidding.  Do I need to put a smiley after every sarcastic remark I make.  That is usually my MO on here.  You should know that by now. 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

CousinRicky, I find you guilty of not using the appropriate emoticon and causing people to freak out about a recruit's temperature tolerance.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

I read or heard somewhere that Bennie Coney is Wiggins cousin.....now does that mean 1st or 4th cousins...I don't know. He may have some sway there since Coney seems to be leaning toward Cincy right now.

I guess it also depends on what is going on with Tyler Camereon from Jupiter.

A few months ago, that would have been an interesting angle. In an earlier interview on scout Wiggins talked about being cousins with Coney and wanting to play together but today the situation has changed. The staff has soured on Coney a bit and unless he initiates something they won't be recruiting him much or at all

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

CousinRicky, I find you guilty of not using the appropriate emoticon and causing people to freak out about a recruit's temperature tolerance.

Can I plea bargain down to a charge of Bullspen Misleadence?  I heard that if I am guilty of not using the appropriate emoticon that I could be sentenced to reading all of Smazza's 189,000 posts. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

hahaha well I'd rather you be sentenced to read all the smazza posts...at loud too on webcam lol

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

hahaha well I'd rather you be sentenced to read all the smazza posts...at loud too on webcam lol

You would have to find someone who also committed a crime to listen to that kind of punishment