• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In the Oracle

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

What Bobcat99 is saying is that maybe our athletic department can play a more active role... I'm still trying to figure out where Vicki plays in this... she was the one lady who bent over backwards for the students when I was there and she was running alumni contributions... I hope the little pencil neck writer prints an apology to Mitchell and the SBC because they don't have a clue about how much blood, sweat, and tears have gone into getting students to the game the past couple of years!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

This guy would literally blush if he ever went to a Knicks, Rangers or Yankees game in New York.

I would of included the Nets, Islanders and Devil but they have no fans.  ;)

Something to think about, a columnist job is to elicit a reaction to capture as many readers as possible. I am sure this guy has to be pleased that he is getting so much talk about his article.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

There will be no story of Bulls club. There is nothing about them that even remotely warrents press time.

I hope, in the future, the SBC makes you eat your words.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

I go to every game and I agree with the oracle column.  These hooligans have been much too crass.  I go to the games to enjoy a nice friendly match between two schools, and these guys have to ruin it all.  They stand up for crying out loud!  How am I supposed the see the game if people are standing up! And they make noise!  We just can't have that kind of ruckus at our fine institution.  So, remember this thursday, you will be representing our fair school on national television, and there may be recruits watching, so I suggest you hooligans sit down and clap politely when a fortuitous event happens upon your team!

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

Sheriff,

I agree with you totally. Not only has vicki been a huge part, but so have you! If it wasn't for your contributions we might not have been able to go to the Sout Carolina trip. We're just trying to keep alive what you guys started and build upon everything you guys did. You guy were are our foundation and we're just building up!

Go Bulls! See everyone on the deuce!

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097

I go to every game and I agree with the oracle column.  These hooligans have been much too crass.  I go to the games to enjoy a nice friendly match between two schools, and these guys have to ruin it all.  They stand up for crying out loud!  How am I supposed the see the game if people are standing up! And they make noise!  We just can't have that kind of ruckus at our fine institution.  So, remember this thursday, you will be representing our fair school on national television, and there may be recruits watching, so I suggest you hooligans sit down and clap politely when a fortuitous event happens upon your team!

All I have to say is look at other major college teams (Ex. Duke)...all of the people in the lower sections of the arena are on their feet cheering on their team.  I really dont see a problem with students on their feet screaming their heads off, heck occasionally I'm one of them.  I'm not one of the hooligans, but I do have pride for my school and my school's basketball team.....GO BULLS!!!!!

PS:  See you all at the Cincy game!!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic in my previous post.   I've been going to the games for the past year and a half and I am also one of the front rowers, Or I was until someone started sitting in my seat.  (for the past two games I was banished to the second row!).  I guess I'm not a hooligan though, since I don't frequent many women's games.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

Um, Astro? I think he was kidding...if you read closer you will notice the tongue firmly planted in cheek.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

Yeah I even noticed that haha.....I am a hooligan and I am **** proud of it....See everyone tommorow