• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Richard Benjamin, WR/DB, Tampa Bay Tech **2013*

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

Tampa Bay Tech head football coach tells me that Richard Benjamin is decommitting from #UCF and will open his recruitment up

Please stay away USF!

Why do you say that?It seemed like he was the one out of that group we might want. So much for UCF raiding the Bay Area.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Was he part of the Team Tampa 7 on 7? ... and just because he decommits doesn't mean he still won't end up there.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe it has something to do with his close friend Alvin Bailey not going to UCF. And he's not on us anyways... "Roberts said Benjamin’s finalists now include Louisville, Texas A&M and West Virginia."

Edited by CPR

By George

“I think he (Benjamin) is a little concerned about whether that (coaching) staff is going to be there next year,’’ Roberts said. ‘‘He’s just a little uncomfortable with that situation and wants to open it (the recruiting process) up again.’‘

http://www.tboblogs..../category/C667/

Ryan Bass â€@Ry_Bass

#Purdue, #Miami, #Florida, #Louisville, #TexasA&M and #WestVirginia have contacted Richard Benjamin since he committed to #UCF.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Brendan Sonnone â€@BSonnone

It's also interesting that Pete DiNovo rumors of swaying and Benjamin decommitting have come a week apart. Welcome to BCS football UCF.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe it has something to do with his close friend Alvin Bailey not going to UCF. And he's not on us anyways... "Roberts said Benjamin’s finalists now include Louisville, Texas A&M and West Virginia."

As I stated in Rodney Adams thread WVU has 1 or 2 spots for WR left. If we got Boyd will be the only way we take 2, and depending on what happens with Adams ( as a few weeks ago with heart) Benjamin might have been a backup plan. Adams was down to WVU and USF so WVU might have backed off Adams due to condition. So this might end up being good news with USF but being that USF would get Adams if WVU takes Benjamin.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Dont think he comes here either way, but i'd pass. We are loaded at WR, i wouldnt take a "big name" WR this year, wait til next since we have great receivers on deck. Im more interested in getting a big name RB this year lol, well besides Jojo.

Dont think he comes here either way, but i'd pass. We are loaded at WR, i wouldnt take a "big name" WR this year, wait til next since we have great receivers on deck. Im more interested in getting a big name RB this year lol, well besides Jojo.

Your seriously saying that you wouldn't take Stacy Coley, who has us in Top 3 acc to 247, as a WR this year? The kid is the no 3 ranked WR in the country. We have room for him any day, I guarantee that. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Didn't he have like 30 non-commitable offers?