• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Richard Benjamin, WR/DB, Tampa Bay Tech **2013*

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

would it really surprise anyone if bailey did end up at UCF?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Not in the least... and Mama has it right... if Bailey is looking for early playing time then that's where he needs to go... he won't see it with us.

That being said, I still think it says alot that these guys are going to UCF... It's kind of like a player going to FAU or FIU... they go because their options are pretty limited. If Bailey is as good as advertised then he should be able to get in somewhere better than UCF... Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Personally, I am happy Benjamin went to UCF. I question his character. There are better guys out there. I hope we get Bailey as well

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,303
  • Days Won:  10

Told you he would pick UCF, why do you think he was on Brighthouse.....

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Not in the least... and Mama has it right... if Bailey is looking for early playing time then that's where he needs to go... he won't see it with us.

That being said, I still think it says alot that these guys are going to UCF... It's kind of like a player going to FAU or FIU... they go because their options are pretty limited. If Bailey is as good as advertised then he should be able to get in somewhere better than UCF... Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

alvin bailey would play for us year 1

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

alvin bailey would play for us year 1

I disagree... but time will tell.

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

Absolutely not.... he's an Armwood kid being recruiting by a Callahan and if he inherited the recruiting skills from his dad, he'll be tough to go against.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Personally, I am happy Benjamin went to UCF. I question his character. There are better guys out there. I hope we get Bailey as well

We're not even on Bailey's radar, he's not coming here. I think he goes to Michigan or UCF.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We're not even on Bailey's radar, he's not coming here. I think he goes to Michigan or UCF.

Strange, that he almost gave a verbal to USF months ago and we are no longer on his radar. I think our WR depth chart may be scaring off players.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Strange, that he almost gave a verbal to USF months ago and we are no longer on his radar. I think our WR depth chart may be scaring off players.

That very well could be. It was bound to happen at some point. You've got guys like Chris Dunkley (*****), Andre Davis (****), Terrence Mitchell (****), D'Vario Montgomery (***), Deonte Welch (***), Xavier Richardson (***) and Tshumbi Johnson (***)...at some point it's bound to look a little crowded in there.