• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Cameron QB Jupiter HS, Jupiter, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

great publicity

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Good riddance, I wasn't impressed with him.

And he obviously wasn't impressed with us.

Really wasn't impress with him. Good luck to him.

• Content Count:  1,570

Will he try to lure Sean Price, Bivens, and D'vo?

• Content Count:  445

Doesn't matter. He can't recruit a QB to save his life. How in hell do you lose a Florida guy to Wake Forest.

Cameron wasn't that great anyway, played against awful teams in high school and put up average stats.

Hopefully Skip has another target, but this OL get could be big if he pans out.

• Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Based on his quotes, I believe the coaching staff was quietly backing away. Hopefully that means we have one or two others in the crosshairs.

Hilarious....you actually think that we would back away from a kid like this after the season we had? I'm sure that the top QB's in the nation are reconsidering now that WE have an opening. This boiled down to we aren't very good and our conference is anything but stable. Can't blame him for WAKEing up and looking for other opportunities.

Wish him well

You created an account just to post this? Hmmm...wouldn't happen to be from Jupiter, would you? Look, I've followed him closely this year. Wake can have him. I don't know WHY he's not coming, but it's not because he became a hot commodity, especially after his season at JHS. Now he's going to a college with fewer students than JHS. I don't wish him ill will, but let's not believe we're losing a 5 star QB, and we're doomed. There are plenty of decent QBs left we can grab. He can enjoy being near the bottom of the ACC, and I suspect USF will suit up in 2012, even without Cameron.

Although I'm dissapointed, my positive spin on this is.... 86 of 189, 12 TD 6 Int. That's about 45% completion rate. I've seen that way too often this year. Hopefully we can get a solid QB in this class. It seems we have some really good recievers on our roster now and a very strong incoming class.

Most of the good stats came against scrub teams. If you evaluated his stats & success v good teams, they'd be horrible. I don't have the stats, but I'm quite sure he wasn't in the Top 10 QB ratings in Palm Beach this season. In fairness to TC, he played on a HORRIBLE Jupiter High team. He's a local kid, so I hope he finds success...but I hate that he did this so late in the recruiting season. USF has a 5-7 record, true, but anyone with half a brain knows this was an anomoly season, and we lost at least 4 games late, and could easily have competed for the BE title with even just a few breaks.

Good riddance, I wasn't impressed with him.

And he obviously wasn't impressed with us.

Honesty can be refreshing...there is no "us". You aren't a USF alum, or even fan. You're here to defend your friend or relative, and that's fine. No need for the covert behavior.

Will he try to lure Sean Price, Bivens, and D'vo?

Bivins & Price may be a matched set...we'll have to hope Price stays. He can give us the TE weapon we've lacked (or in fairness to Sheild/Virgin, underutilized).

Bivins seems to want UF, then SEC...our best shot is that his sis attends USF. Plus, he may be a 4 year starter, and we have a good record lately, for putting DBs in the NFL.

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Doesn't matter. He can't recruit a QB to save his life. How in hell do you lose a Florida guy to Wake Forest.

Cameron wasn't that great anyway, played against awful teams in high school and put up average stats.

Hopefully Skip has another target, but this OL get could be big if he pans out.

Who'd they lose? and why?

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

JUCO is our best shot...Eveld is not a solid #2, but who knows about Floyd?

Archived