• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Shirt 2011

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

1st one is pretty sweet. I haven't bought an "Our Shirt" yet, but I'd definitely get the 1st one.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

USF paid who knows how much for the rebranding, use the hell out of it.

I guess your avatar didn't get the memo  ;)

• Content Count:  1,027

USF paid who knows how much for the rebranding, use the hell out of it.

I guess your avatar didn't get the memo   ;)

"Those who cannot remember the oddly shaped hippy letters are condemned to repeat them."

Just looking out for the youth, man. ;D

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I like the front of the first and the back of the second.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I like the 1st one... the front of the 2nd one ruins it for me with the spanish bull and the est 1956... looks like a generic Bealls tee.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I like the 2nd design, but lose the "Our Shirt" and the "Est. 1956". I dunno if the our shirt is because it's a student-based shirt or not, but I think it's dumb to have that on there. The Est. I could live with, and it does make people see how far we've come in 55 years, but compared to the rest of the collegiate world, 1956 is barely half the age of the majority of other universities...makes us look like youngins.

1st design is eh. Front part is okay, but I wouldn't want the United as One and the United stuff on the back...overkill. The back of the 1st design looks like the mountain range from the label of a Coors Light, I really can't see wtf that image is supposed to be...a herd of bulls stampeding, or is it supposed to be a bunch of cheering college kids? Gonna be hard to recognize from far away; at least the bull on design #2 is easy to pick out.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

We are Marshall? Fail. Not really big on the United Strong Fierce portion of the shirt either. How about the front of shirt #2 (minus Our Shirt - does that really need to be on the shirt) and then the schedule on the back (so the fairweather fans will see the schedule daily when students wear the shirt to class and will have no excuse to miss a home game). Seems like we are stealing the whole Notre Dame "Our Shirt" tradition. Considering we open up in South Bend, I say we ditch the "Our Shirt" initiative and get more creative (we do have 40K+ students, I'm sure there is someone that can come up with something more original). Just my two cents.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I like the front of the first and the back of the second.

Same here

I third this.  I also like "fierce" being on there - our football team should be (and I think is) striving to be just that. 

• Content Count:  32

Any letter U should be replaced with the iconic U within the copy.

The back of shirt 2 should have the vertical USF in its own font.  Slanted S and F.(E+1)

We are Mar...South Florida?  We can come up with an original slogan.  Here comes The Green Stampede /  United- A Herd of One / Catch Bovine Fever  :D  Anything 

~U~

Archived