• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2011 Nelson Agholor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

BigCountyPreps1 Big County Preps

Just finished with Nelson Agholor. Spoke very highly of #USF

57 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/BigCountyPreps1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

An impressivve young man.  As good of an athlete as he is, he is going to be an even better teammate. All the best to him.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Had some nice things to say about USF starting at 6:30 on the tape.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Had some nice things to say about USF starting at 6:30 on the tape.

Indeed he did. I doubt he chooses USF because of all the major offers he has but it's nice to hear he respects USF as a program and it's coaches.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

You sure read a lot more into that interview than I did. No Where in it did he say he wasn't interested in USF. He said USC was a dream of his. Who knows whether he will still have a USC offer come July. I mean Lane Kiffin, snake oil salesman extraordinaire. Ask those kids in TN what they think of lane Kiffin.

+1 - From that clip I saw no disinterest with USF.  It certainly would have been nice if he said that his dream school was USF and we were his first offer.....in time we will hear that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

You sure read a lot more into that interview than I did. No Where in it did he say he wasn't interested in USF. He said USC was a dream of his. Who knows whether he will still have a USC offer come July. I mean Lane Kiffin, snake oil salesman extraordinaire. Ask those kids in TN what they think of lane Kiffin.

+1 - From that clip I saw no disinterest with USF.  It certainly would have been nice if he said that his dream school was USF and we were his first offer.....in time we will hear that.

Just curious, to those who follow this stuff closely, does a kid ever come off a visit, or in a reply to a question about a certain school, not say nice things ... ?

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

You can tell he's genuine in his appreciation for what USF does to the Tampa area.  Good kid.

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

Just curious, to those who follow this stuff closely, does a kid ever come off a visit, or in a reply to a question about a certain school, not say nice things ... ?

you can tell when a kid doesn't think too highly of a program. I don't think Wilder thought very highly of us.

Archived