• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

David Reeves TE, Greensboro Public West, Greensboro, AL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

He hasn't posted today on his FB page. I think he has a long drive home, so that may be the reason.

:D

HA! HA!

That didn't prevent him from still posting on his way down.  ;)  ;D

David Reeves

‎....iz ridin, crossed into Florida a gud while ago, still got bout 2-3 more hours til we get to Tampa.... gotta feelin imma enjoy myself wen I get down to USF

Friday at 1:57pm via BlackBerry

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The  :D is that you're following/reading these kids on facebook/twitter in the first place.

I knew what you meant. Mama has to keep watch.  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Before Triple B gets here, Link?

LOL ... Now I rarely ask for a link in here because of all the he said/she said stuff, Twitter crap and the like ...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

LOL ... Now I rarely ask for a link in here because of all the he said/she said stuff, Twitter crap and the like ...

What's kinda funny is that Scout has edited the free post that was up this morning saying that he had committed. I wish I had a bike that could backpedal too.

Nice to see someone put it in print. Again, congratulation, David.

Jefferson WR Andre Davis Headlines Three Verbal Commitments This Weekend

Voodoo by Ken DeCelles on Jan 16, 2011 4:26 PM EST in USF Bulls Football

USF's recruiting weekend didn't get off on the best foot when Alonso DE Anthony Chickillo declined to go on his official visit, but it finished strong with the verbal commitments of Jefferson WR Andre Davis, South Broward DE Clavion Nelson, and Greensboro Pubic West TE David Reeves.

Let's start with Reeves, who comes to Tampa as the 35th-ranked TE according to Rivals.com. David chose the Bulls over schools like Georgia Tech, Duke, and Mississippi State. If you guys are worried about him not qualifying... don't. He is a very smart kid with a 3.8 GPA, which tells you why he had Duke and GT in his final four. Reeves is a big target at 6'5", 240 lbs., and he can still add a solid 20-30 pounds of muscle while he is here. He's the 2nd TE commit of this class, following Griffin HS (GA) TE Ty Turner. I wouldn't be surprised if Holtz redshirts both Reeves and Turner next season, just so they have an entire season to get stronger and learn the system. If you guys are up for a 12 minute highlight video, here is one from Reeves.

http://www.voodoofive.com/2011/1/16/1938691/jefferson-wr-andre-davis-headlines-three-verbal-commitments-this

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

What's kinda funny is that Scout has edited the free post that was up this morning saying that he had committed. I wish I had a bike that could backpedal too.

There was never a post by Larry that said he committed.

You can see the titles of the pay posts.

There was never a post by Larry that said he committed.

You can see the titles of the pay posts.

Never said "Larry" put up the post. The post was there saying that Reeves had committed, kind of a moot point now, unless you're just here to defend Scouts interests.

• Content Count:  12,469
  • Days Won:  25

Where's Greensboro PUBIC West?

Archived