• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

David Reeves TE, Greensboro Public West, Greensboro, AL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Seems like he is on a recruiting trip to Memphis.  ::)

David Reeves

‎....touched down in memphis bout an hour ago.... still gone be rootin my boyz bak home on to a 'W' tonite vs D-mop

36 minutes ago via BlackBerry

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Reeves

‎.....havin a gud time up here boutta head bak to da room an rest up a bit b4 I see wat tonight has in store for me

2 hours ago via BlackBerry ·

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

hope he gets his fill of the cold..another snow coming thru missouri sunday and to spread eastward... hope a lot of cold follows to memphis

Good article. I posted an excerpt.

Duke, USF, and Memphis are finalists for Alabama TE David Reeves

By Patrick Cacchio on January 19, 2011

...BDN: You recently visited South Florida. Can you talk a little about that visit and their program?

Yeah, I had a good time. I enjoyed the city, enjoyed the people. Also, their Coach Scott, Coach Larry Scott, he’s my recruiting coach there and he’s also my tight end coach, so it’s the same way it is at Duke. I enjoyed the players and the time I spent with them, and the facilities and all that too. They’re still an up and coming program, but they’re going in the right direction also.

BDN: Do you have any other visits planned between now and signing day?

Well, I’ve got Memphis this week and possibly Mississippi State next week, but I think that I’ll probably make a decision between now and next weekend.

BDN: So Memphis this weekend and then a decision sometime next week?

Yeah.

BDN: Without necessarily talking about any specific schools, as you step back and make your college choice, what are some of the most important things you’re looking for in a school and a football program?

The overall atmosphere and support for the football players and football program. And the fan base, like, the exposure and all that. Mostly, the people like the coaches and the players. Yeah, the players are the most important because they’re going to be around all the time and if you don’t like them, you can’t have a good time in college.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/01/duke-usf-and-memphis-are-finalists-for-alabama-te-david-reeves/

His HS coach didn't accompany him to Memphis, like he did to USF. I read that his coach had a great time in Tampa during the visit.

This is a pic of David with Rocky that his coach took. It's a bit dark, but David is throing up the horns.

163606_161374097244193_100001148108596_332785_7346086_n.jpg

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Sounds like a little bit of waffling to me.

arryWeisbaum Larry Weisbaum

David Reeves Memphis visit update: Better than expected (Last post on 01/23/2011 at 7:42 PM PST): http://bit.ly/gpf0wK

I can only read the blurb, so I don't know what else was written. He's very smart and it just might be his way of being diplomatic and repectful to Memphis. There is no reason for him to knock them.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I can only read the blurb, so I don't know what else was written. He's very smart and it just might be his way of being diplomatic and repectful to Memphis. There is no reason for him to knock them.

Agreed, but we are down to 1 guy for TE recruit. Just don't want him to stray to far.

If it's any consolation, Turner is also a TE

Archived