• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

David Reeves TE, Greensboro Public West, Greensboro, AL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Before Triple B gets here, Link?

LOL ... Now I rarely ask for a link in here because of all the he said/she said stuff, Twitter crap and the like ...

What's kinda funny is that Scout has edited the free post that was up this morning saying that he had committed. I wish I had a bike that could backpedal too.

There was never a post by Larry that said he committed.

You can see the titles of the pay posts.

Never said "Larry" put up the post. The post was there saying that Reeves had committed, kind of a moot point now, unless you're just here to defend Scouts interests.

I'm a scout subscriber. Was just clearing up misinformation. There wasn't a post title stating Reeve committed. Since you are a member as well you already know this, my bad.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Before Triple B gets here, Link?

LOL ... Now I rarely ask for a link in here because of all the he said/she said stuff, Twitter crap and the like ...

What's kinda funny is that Scout has edited the free post that was up this morning saying that he had committed. I wish I had a bike that could backpedal too.

There was never a post by Larry that said he committed.

You can see the titles of the pay posts.

Never said "Larry" put up the post. The post was there saying that Reeves had committed, kind of a moot point now, unless you're just here to defend Scouts interests.

I'm a scout subscriber. Was just clearing up misinformation. There wasn't a post title stating Reeve committed. Since you are a member as well you already know this, my bad.

I am not a member. And the post title was there, until it was edited to read something like Reeves has USF as no 1 out of three. You must have missed it.

Any Scout member that wans to discuss, argue or  pursue this, please start a new thread on an appropriate board or message me personally. This young man has just joined the USF family and doesn't need to read all this crap.

We are in his top three....

At the top

• Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah kid has a 3.8 GPA. Here's some video. He's playing some H back throughout. I like him as a big receiver and he is gonna be huge once he hit's the weight room for a bit.

Josh confirms, he's coming this weekend.

via twitter

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

AL tight end David Reeves will visit #usf this weeken

you would think with today's technology the picture quality would be a little better, especially for a scouting/recruiting video.. have these people not heard of the FlipVideo camera at least? sheesh

Yeah kid has a 3.8 GPA. Here's some video. He's playing some H back throughout. I like him as a big receiver and he is gonna be huge once he hit's the weight room for a bit.

Josh confirms, he's coming this weekend.

via twitter

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

AL tight end David Reeves will visit #usf this weeken

you would think with today's technology the picture quality would be a little better, especially for a scouting/recruiting video.. have these people not heard of the FlipVideo camera at least? sheesh

I agree.... Hd cameras are very affordable now...

Hopefully this kid decides to keep USF at #1 and commits

Geez, this is getting to be like the Julian is on/off the plane story.

via twit

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

Alabama TE David Reeves did not commit to #usf while on his visit. He could in the next 2-3 days.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just got home and posted this:

David Reeves

‎......ben bak for a minute really enjoyed my time in tampa..... dis recruiting process is something else, I swear.... its fun sometimes, but it gets stressful when its time to make a decision starts running down....an that's whre I am now.. gotta make a decision, but I want to make the best one....got sum prayin to do

about an hour ago via BlackBerry

Geez, this is getting to be like the Julian is on/off the plane story.

via twit

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

Alabama TE David Reeves did not commit to #usf while on his visit. He could in the next 2-3 days.

How? The only thing the dude said was we are number #1 and he'd like to clear his head before making a decision based on emotion. Nothing wrong with that.

I think he commits to us before nsd. Who knows.

Archived