• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So.... what "Bulls" item did Santa bring YOU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I gave out 8 USF related gifts to my family members, so I made it a Bulls Christmas whether they liked it or not.  As far as me, I got a sweet white USF polo and some tailgate mugs.  The best gift though was meeting Coach Holtz at Bulls Outfitter a few days ago when I was doing my last minute Christmas shopping.  Turns out he was doing the exact same thing.

Go Bulls!!  Beat Clemson!!

Joe,

So what did coach have to say and what was he buying?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Got 4 new tailgate chairs from daughter and son-in-law.  A Guy Harvey T, a long sleeve pullover shirt, gym shorts and slippers.

Wife got slippers and shirt.

Gave an Iconic U cake pan to a friend and co-taligater that does many of our desserts.  Gave our daughter a couple of maternity tops (Future Bull Below) (Stork carrying a baby with a Bulls helmet on).  S-I-L got a few shirts from us.

• Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

Got a BULLS gnome bank..  (sweet)  and BULLS slippers (keeping the feet warm!) .. and BULLS t-shirt and hoodie! 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I got a stainless coffee travel mug and a tailgate game.  I gave out a hoodie, a hat and a pair of bball shorts.

Almost got the wife the iconic U freezer trays for flavored ice or jello shots but decided not to at the last minute.  I feel really bad about that omission in her stocking :(

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Beer bottle coozie (the kind that zips up)

Hoodie

T-Shirt

Set of 4 coasters

w00t w00t

• Content Count:  508

So gotta say it was a bulls christmas at my house.   Got my brother and myself a usf v. um shirt (hurricane season is over).   Got the wife usf bracelet, necklace, and pendant/charm and got her the USF bean bag toss game she asked for, one kid got a george selvie signed photo (ebay is great)  the other got matt grothe singned memorabilia, I got 4 usf T shirts, two from my wife and 1 from each of my kids.

Favorite gift was my USF Guy Harvey shirt.   Wearing it right now.

Big usf christmas day at our house.

While still not a bad shirt, I think that Guy Harvey could have done a better job.  I think that the FSU guy harvey shirt looks the best.

• Content Count:  341

Camo usf hoodie from bass pro assorted bulls tshirts.  Then random hunting equipment

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

So gotta say it was a bulls christmas at my house.   Got my brother and myself a usf v. um shirt (hurricane season is over).   Got the wife usf bracelet, necklace, and pendant/charm and got her the USF bean bag toss game she asked for, one kid got a george selvie signed photo (ebay is great)  the other got matt grothe singned memorabilia, I got 4 usf T shirts, two from my wife and 1 from each of my kids.

Favorite gift was my USF Guy Harvey shirt.   Wearing it right now.

Big usf christmas day at our house.

While still not a bad shirt, I think that Guy Harvey could have done a better job.  I think that the FSU guy harvey shirt looks the best.

I would agree in that I have seen a few other ones that seemed better than ours.  But I am glad that Guy Harvey did a USF shirt and did not omit us.  And it is a pretty cool shirt.  I got the green one from Bulls Outfitters.  I liked the white too, but decided on green.  I am happy with it eiteher way. 

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Two Bulls shirts, one a nice long sleeve collared one that I can wear to work. 

• Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

I GOT 4 SEASON BASEBALL TICKETS FOR 2011 IN THE NEW STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!  Bulls Tervis tumbler that says #1 Dad on the side, USF pens for work and stickers and magnets for the vehicles

Archived