• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meineke Car Care Bowl . . . Where you staying?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Marriot Courtyard City Center......right on corner where block party/pep rally is and within walkin distance of stadium, stayed there last time.....a lil expensive but we are using the money we save by driving up

Just booked this place too.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Marriot Courtyard - Charlotte City Center on South Tryon Street.  See you all there on Friday!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hampton Inn Uptown.  Got a great rate.  You don't have to pay for parking there either.

Hope to see a bunch of Bull fans there.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Marriot Courtyard City Center......right on corner where block party/pep rally is and within walkin distance of stadium, stayed there last time.....a lil expensive but we are using the money we save by driving up

We did also.  Will only be ther for New Year's eve.  Driving into town the morning of the game from our mountain place in Western NC.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

We did also.  Will only be ther for New Year's eve.  Driving into town the morning of the game from our mountain place in Western NC.

We'll be driving to Blowing Rock the morning after the game.  Are you around the Boone area?

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

We'll be driving to Blowing Rock the morning after the game.  Are you around the Boone area?

I am driving from Banner Elk, NC on the morning of the game, which is about 20 miles outside of Boone. Should be like a 2 hour drive according to Google, right down US 321

• Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

I'm at the Hilton City Center...I'm surprised there aren't more staying there.  It is right where the street part is going to be and it was only $149...$129 if you pay upfront (but not refundable).

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'm at the Hilton City Center...I'm surprised there aren't more staying there.  It is right where the street part is going to be and it was only $149...$129 if you pay upfront (but not refundable).

Did you use points to get that price? I tried booking it and got nothing near that rate.

Archived