• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCONN is going to get destroyed in the BCS game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Because a lousy team like that doesn't deserve to win a big game like that. They might not have cheated, but they backed their way into the game.

Not sure how you can say they backed into the BCS. All they had to do was win yesterday, which is not backing into anything. WVU and Pitt were the teams who would have backed in.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Because a lousy team like that doesn't deserve to win a big game like that. They might not have cheated, but they backed their way into the game.

Not sure how you can say they backed into the BCS. All they had to do was win yesterday, which is not backing into anything. WVU and Pitt were the teams who would have backed in.

There are teams 10x more deserving of a Bid than ****** UCONN thats why. 8-4 in the Fiesta while some 11-1 or 10-2 team doesn't get in is BS!

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

Why would you say they are going to get killled, does it make you feel better about us losing to them?  Also it is real lame to say you hope they get the beat.  Good luck to UCONN and all the rest of the Big East teams in the bowl games, rep the Big East well.

Guest nybullsfan

Personally, I would feel a whole lot BETTER about losing to UCONN if they were to go out and DESTROY Oklahoma in the Fiesta.

Wouldn't you?!?

Go Big East!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Why would you say they are going to get killled, does it make you feel better about us losing to them?  Also it is real lame to say you hope they get the beat.  Good luck to UCONN and all the rest of the Big East teams in the bowl games, rep the Big East well.

I honestly don't understand why all don't feel this way ... It's more important now than ever for the BE to look good whenever possible and you've got knuckleheads hoping we get embarrassed on the biggest stage we have .. Unbelievable.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN will lose big.  they will embarrass the entire conference.  bet your house against UCONN and make a lot of money!

Guest nybullsfan

UCONN will lose big.  they will embarrass the entire conference.  bet your house against UCONN and make a lot of money!

I love ya man, but I REALLY hope you're dead wrong on this one.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

we need UCONN to pull off a HUGE upset.

• Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

I remember when the "experts" on here said UConn would finish last in the BE, would be the only BE team to not go bowling, etc., etc.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I remember when the "experts" on here said UConn would finish last in the BE, would be the only BE team to not go bowling, etc., etc.

I dunno about the experts on here but I know a lot of media had them as a darkhorse contender for the conference. I scoffed at the notion before the season, but it appears they were on to something

Archived