• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett McMuphy is a b*.tch

BullMedic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

@(persons name) mean that someone is talking to that person

for example

"@gregauman #Karma is u doin background check on SP Times co-workers then fwd 2 sports ed;or UF callin me last b4 hiring scott not u 4 uf job"

Brett is talking to Greg Auman in the above line

Here is Greg talking to Brett:

"@BrettmcmurphY Mr. Big-Time National Guy = 1719 followers. Me, covering unranked football team = 1550. Keep up the great work, Brett. #Karma"

someone adds @(persons name) when they are talking to them or tagging them in a tweet.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

the tweets are flying.  If these two dont throw real punches at the next presser they're both *******

BrettmcmurphY

@gregauman parrotted my FanHouse story. Nothing new RT @ULismyhothot: RT @BrettmcmurphY: @CardChronicle they are a lock http://aol.it/fgY5H3

burrrnnn!

gregauman

@BrettmcmurphY Honestly didn't see your story. Why don't you go back to tweeting about people losing their jobs?

on no you didn't!!!

BrettmcmurphY

@gregauman speaking of jobs, how is ur job at target goin.congrats on getting employee of month. U editing usf & UM media guides next yr?

mmm, sorry brett, kind of weak.

gregauman

@BrettmcmurphY Mr. Big-Time National Guy = 1719 followers. Me, covering unranked football team = 1550. Keep up the great work, Brett. #Karma

another weak job,  and the #karma hashtag is kinda gay

BrettmcmurphY

@gregauman #Karma is u doin background check on SP Times co-workers then fwd 2 sports ed;or UF callin me last b4 hiring scott not u 4 uf job

oh ****!  brett comes in with the very personal uppercut to the nutz!

gregauman

@BrettmcmurphY Now you are going back to your old standard, making stuff up for your readers. Nobody cares about our back-and-forth anyway.

and its a knockout.  there was no comeback in this kid

LOLOLOLOL

via Twitter

usfvoodoo5 Voodoo 5

#TeamAuman

we already got a thread going about this

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

This has got to be a joke ...

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

gregauman

@BrettmcmurphY Now you are going back to your old standard, making stuff up for your readers. Nobody cares about our back-and-forth anyway.

DeadBanana.gif

GA ftmfw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

So, I started a Twitter account just so I could Follow Greg and decrease the lead that McM has.

So, I started a Twitter account just so I could Follow Greg and decrease the lead that McM has.

+1

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I'm encouraging USF fans on my Facebook to follow Greg on Twitter  8-)

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Scott can definitely thank McMurphy for getting the job that was highly coveted at UF. McMurphy WAS the last guy they called about the two candidates (Scott and Greg) - and I'm very surprised Brett put that out there. (And glad Brett put that out there instead of my source if you reference my job post from months ago). That DOES suck for Greg and has to be the most brutal of all tweets. Essentially, Brett played a huge part in Greg's life and Greg is now finding that out.

Guess Greg is stuck at the Times until someone can save him from covering unranked USF. Hey Greg... Suck my nuts for demeaning USF again (who cares that you have 1,500 followers of UNRANKED USF). If we were ranked #25 right now, do you really think you would have 4,500 followers. Seriously? We may be unranked... but we're moving in the right direction (unlike your recent job searches that have failed to lead you away from the USF beat). Can't wait until football is over so you're totally bored covering USF hoops and then our olympic sports.... F-en Jack Wagon!

Once a gator, always a gator. Too bad some of you can't take your blinders off on this message board.

While you're lurking here Greg, tell Coach Leavitt I hope he either gets the UM gig... or potentially considers the IU gig. He may be a harda$$ SOB on his players and fellow coaches, but Coach needs to be on the field somewhere. Even in my distaste for his demeanor at times, he's made me a tireless worker due to his work ethic and has instilled some positive qualities that I try to practice daily.

Archived