• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett McMuphy is a b*.tch

BullMedic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

McMurphy is a scum bag. He should be working at the National Enquirer. If it was not for Greg there would be little coverage of USF oniline. Jesus, who cares if he went to UF.

Scott can definitely thank McMurphy for getting the job that was highly coveted at UF. McMurphy WAS the last guy they called about the two candidates (Scott and Greg) - and I'm very surprised Brett put that out there. (And glad Brett put that out there instead of my source if you reference my job post from months ago). That DOES suck for Greg and has to be the most brutal of all tweets. Essentially, Brett played a huge part in Greg's life and Greg is now finding that out.

Guess Greg is stuck at the Times until someone can save him from covering unranked USF. Hey Greg... Suck my nuts for demeaning USF again (who cares that you have 1,500 followers of UNRANKED USF). If we were ranked #25 right now, do you really think you would have 4,500 followers. Seriously? We may be unranked... but we're moving in the right direction (unlike your recent job searches that have failed to lead you away from the USF beat). Can't wait until football is over so you're totally bored covering USF hoops and then our olympic sports.... *-en Jack Wagon!

Once a gator, always a gator. Too bad some of you can't take your blinders off on this message board.

While you're lurking here Greg, tell Coach Leavitt I hope he either gets the UM gig... or potentially considers the IU gig. He may be a harda$$ SOB on his players and fellow coaches, but Coach needs to be on the field somewhere. Even in my distaste for his demeanor at times, he's made me a tireless worker due to his work ethic and has instilled some positive qualities that I try to practice daily.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, Sheriff: I don't think you get what's called "irony"--Greg wasn't putting down USF for being unranked.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Scott can definitely thank McMurphy for getting the job that was highly coveted at UF. McMurphy WAS the last guy they called about the two candidates (Scott and Greg) - and I'm very surprised Brett put that out there. (And glad Brett put that out there instead of my source if you reference my job post from months ago). That DOES suck for Greg and has to be the most brutal of all tweets. Essentially, Brett played a huge part in Greg's life and Greg is now finding that out.

Guess Greg is stuck at the Times until someone can save him from covering unranked USF. Hey Greg... Suck my nuts for demeaning USF again (who cares that you have 1,500 followers of UNRANKED USF). If we were ranked #25 right now, do you really think you would have 4,500 followers. Seriously? We may be unranked... but we're moving in the right direction (unlike your recent job searches that have failed to lead you away from the USF beat). Can't wait until football is over so you're totally bored covering USF hoops and then our olympic sports.... *-en Jack Wagon!

Once a gator, always a gator. Too bad some of you can't take your blinders off on this message board.

While you're lurking here Greg, tell Coach Leavitt I hope he either gets the UM gig... or potentially considers the IU gig. He may be a harda$$ SOB on his players and fellow coaches, but Coach needs to be on the field somewhere. Even in my distaste for his demeanor at times, he's made me a tireless worker due to his work ethic and has instilled some positive qualities that I try to practice daily.

Um USF is unranked.  How is stating a clear fact demeaning USF?

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Regardless this is embarrassing for both parties involved.  This literally sounds like two HS grils fighting over the same boy. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Regardless this is embarrassing for both parties involved.  This literally sounds like two HS grils fighting over the same boy. 

That's kind of the impression I got, too .... Could someone have possibly hacked into both their Twitter accounts?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

extremely unprofessional by both parties.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i will say that greg provides us with great information.... he probably shouldn't have even responded. oh well.

• Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

RIP Journalism.

I still like McMurphy though for some reason.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

great reporter

when has he been wrong

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

why does this remind me of the cripple fight on south park?  ;D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVn-GSfsAeqUAYXC4SEAgUd0ELgDNtSqeuzC08wSq8hWP6sgeL