• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok, so Pitt lost, BUT lets see how the Bulls do against Louisville !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  325
  • Days Won:  0

Too many times  in the past,  the Bulls and fans dreamed about a BCS  game  but reality gave us a HUGE smack in the face.   Big test for Holtz and staff tomorrow.  Let us see how different they are from a Leavitt coached team.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  958

don't know who is dreaming BCS ... I am dreaming of beating the Cards at their place for the first time !  Then we can deal with Pitt next  etc      ;)

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We needed Pitt to lose somewhere and last night was as good as any to start off with.

Our team will be focused tomorrow.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Voice of reason

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

As much as I'd love to win the Big East, I'd hate to get shellacked in a BCS game.

• Content Count:  2,478

As much as I'd love to win the Big East, I'd hate to get shellacked in a BCS game.

I fully agree with this sentiment!

HOWEVER, I think if USF wins the conference they would be a solid pick for the Orange Bowl. A Va Tech v USF match up would be a pretty good one.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

HOWEVER, I think if USF wins the conference they would be a solid pick for the Orange Bowl. A Va Tech v USF match up would be a pretty good one.

That sounds good but would the Orange Bowl really select USF over say Wisconsin?!? I mean we are bringing 25,000 to 30,000 fans to our home games.....Wisconsin has a LARGE traveling fanbase and BIG name recognition. They could possibly bring as many fans to Miami as we would and could probably supply better ratings. Just sayin.

• Content Count:  2,478

That sounds good but would the Orange Bowl really select USF over say Wisconsin?!? I mean we are bringing 25,000 to 30,000 fans to our home games.....Wisconsin has a LARGE traveling fanbase and BIG name recognition. They could possibly bring as many fans to Miami as we would and could probably supply better ratings. Just sayin.

But would a fiesta bowl want to pick a smaller school from Tampa to go out to Tempe against a team like Nebraska? That would struggle to fill up. And NO way USF would be anywhere close to selling that allotment.

Yeah without a Doubt Wisconsin would bring more, but I just can't see USF get picked to go so far.

Whatever though, it doesn't matter to me. Work will be footing the bill for me haha.

Archived