• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt - USF kickoff at 12 noon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

This pic should tell you everything you need to know about noon kickoffs.

Cuse_Kick.jpg

How about this one?

77316461.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB59E6D7B7D54924E9D10252FF51A84688F0B3EF8A2C5C2003

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Well I think someone in athletics should get on the phone and call: 1. All season ticket holders, 2. All USF Students, and 3. All members of thebullspen, and tally whch kickoff time works for the majority.  They should do this about 12 days before each home game.  The fact that our athletic department has not doene this already is embarassing.  Make it happen Doug!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,761
  • Days Won:  3

Well I think someone in athletics should get on the phone and call: 1. All season ticket holders, 2. All USF Students, and 3. All members of thebullspen, and tally whch kickoff time works for the majority.  They should do this about 12 days before each home game.  The fact that our athletic department has not doene this already is embarassing.  Make it happen Doug!

I agree 100%. Since this has the potential to work so well for scheduling, I think the same process should be extended to both uniform selection and pre-game introduction choreography. After all, are we not all Bulls? After our season ticket check has cleared the bank, are our well thought out and valuable opinions to be just cast aside? Should we not consider whether Omar can get out of his Saturday afternoon shift at Wal Mart before we commit to these outlandish schedules? I am begging on bended knee, make this happen. 

Guest nybullsfan

I agree 100%. Since this has the potential to work so well for scheduling, I think the same process should be extended to both uniform selection and pre-game introduction choreography. After all, are we not all Bulls? After our season ticket check has cleared the bank, are our well thought out and valuable opinions to be just cast aside? Should we not consider whether Omar can get out of his Saturday afternoon shift at Wal Mart before we commit to these outlandish schedules? I am begging on bended knee, make this happen. 

And the 2010 Bully Award for Best Sarcastic Post goes to .... (drumroll please)  :drummer

WoolyBully and SANJAY. Way to go!!

:cheers

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Thank you, Thank you.  I will accept my award at the UConn game, because the noon kickoff at Pitt ensured that I could not get out of my work obligation.   :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

Thank you, Thank you.  I will accept my award at the UConn game, because the noon kickoff at Pitt ensured that I could not get out of my work obligation.   :D

Unless, of course, that is a noon game as well.  ;)

Archived