• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Please don't lose to S Miss.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Trust me I wouldnt be shocked.  Thats the way we work.  We beat teams no one expects us to beat and lose to ones people expect us to beat.  So I never get my hopes to high.  We will find out what type of bowl coach Strong is.  You h=guys will as well swith Hotlz.  Meaning when we had JOhn L Smith as our coach we lost a lot of bowl games because it was just a laid back trip and I dont think much focus was on the bowl game.  Flip side is when we had Petrino he was all busiiness on the bowl trip he wanted to win.  So we shall see how the team looks and if they are focused as a business trip or was this just a vacation for the players and coaches.  You guys will get to see it to with your coach.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

wow what a blow to the balls.... **** louisville

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

We will be fine. The QB position will be a lot better next season then this past season. We have 2 freshmen coming in the spring getting a head start on the rest of the incoming freshmen. The WR position will be better. The run game will be good, if not great. It's the defense that I'm more concern about.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Louisville is in Florida for a bowl game, and the Cardinals have done some serious business recruiting in that state.

A pair of ESPNU 150 teammates from Miami's Northwestern High School have committed to coach Charlie Strong. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater -- rated as the No. 8 signal-caller in the Class of 2011 -- chose the Cards after decommitting from Miami after the Hurricanes fired Randy Shannon. The 6-foot-2 Bridgewater passed for 2,606 yards and 22 touchdowns as a senior, while rushing for 223 yards and eight scores.

One of Bridgewater's prep receivers, Eli Rogers, also dropped Miami for Louisville. The 5-foot-10 Rogers caught 35 passes for 551 yards this season and is ranked as the No. 20 receiver in his class.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/16263/cardinals-land-pair-of-miami-stars

What a joke...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

We will be fine. The QB position will be a lot better next season then this past season. We have 2 freshmen coming in the spring getting a head start on the rest of the incoming freshmen. The WR position will be better. The run game will be good, if not great. It's the defense that I'm more concern about.

Why? The D line  loses some talent but the LB and DB corps both probably upgrade with the level of experience the young guns now have.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  138

Agree, I'm excited about next year's D.

A lot of O-line kids coming in, which is good. Hope that section is steady and everything I hear about Scott is true. If he and Aycock live up to their billing.. with Shaw and others returning... We might be worried so much about the QBs. One of these four (BJ, Eveld, Floyd... weatherford?) will hopefully just need to manage the game instead of win it. Sterling etc etc...

In all honesty, it is usually very rare that a QB comes in and changes everything right away... unless they are an expensive Juco transfer