• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eli Rogers- WR- Miami Northwestern

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Rogers named UL his leader on Tuesday and him and Bridgewater scheduled an official visit later this month is the latest.

Do you have a source for this?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

I wasnt on the Louisville scout site.  I think Rogers is a definite possiblity Bridgewater not so sure.  Probabaly see him going to LSU.  Especially since we have a 4 star dual threat qb coming in already next year Demarcus Smith.

Also said Louis Jean and Denzel Perryman will vist the ville in Jan.  This was on our recruting guy Clint Hurdles Twitter.

Clint Hurdle

I've always had great in roads in Miami but I gotta say this week is gonna make for an exciting time in "THE VILLE" for the future of our program!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Also said Louis Jean and Denzel Perryman will vist the ville in Jan.   This was on our recruting guy Clint Hurdles Twitter.

Clint Hurdle

I've always had great in roads in Miami but I gotta say this week is gonna make for an exciting time in "THE VILLE" for the future of our program!!!!

Hope his car breaks down .... again and again.

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

so is this the recruiting board for the ville now?  :P

No not at all.  Just like talking recruiting with a fellow Big East school.  You guys should go hard after that Anthony Chikillo kid.  Especially since he is a Tampa kid.

• Content Count:  4,642

No not at all.  Just like talking recruiting with a fellow Big East school.  You guys should go hard after that Anthony Chikillo kid.  Especially since he is a Tampa kid.

we have been.  really hard, especially after the win over UM and the alleged reports of him being a soft verbal.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I kinda looks like the Cardinals are now flying south and giving us advice on how to run our state like the rest of the snowbirds. I think we got Redbirds attention sometime before the L'Ville game when he was talking smack about how  they were gonna dominate us in  "the ville".

• Content Count:  1,757

Redbird, respectfully, you should move your talk of Louisville to the Big East board. I dont like coming onto our recruiting website to read how Louisville is doing, or who is coming for a visit etc...

Sorry didnt realize the sensitivity of Bulls fans.  By the way I challenge you to find one post where I said UL was going to dominate USF in the Ville as you say.  Bet you cant find one.  All week leading up to the game I said it would be a good game and a 3 point overtime win I would justify as such.

Archived