• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eli Rogers- WR- Miami Northwestern

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Where is Bridgewater going?  Could they be a package deal?

Bridgewater is a verbal to Miami.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Bridgewater may be in play as well. USF is a possible official. He REALLY didn't like the way Jacory was treated and says this in the same article that was talking about ELI

Rogers de-commits, Bridgewater considering options

by: Steve Gorten October 17th, 2010 | 3:59 PM

DURHAM, N.C. – Miami Northwestern QB Teddy Bridgewater said Sunday that he’ll still committed to UM, but is weighing his options and plans to take two more official visits.

“I’m firm, but I’m still open to whoever wants to recruit me,†Bridgewater told me over the phone.

Bridgewater, a dual-threat QB who is the only QB in UM’s 2011 recruiting class, said he expects to take visits to two of the following schools: Louisville, Florida, South Florida and LSU, but that he hasn’t set them up yet.

Bridgewater, who went to Miami’s 45-17 loss to Florida State, said he saw the ‘Canes “outplayed and outcoached†and he’s troubled by the offense.

“It’s obvious that any offensive player would be upset with what’s being called,†he said, adding the ‘Canes should “open the playbook up more.â€

“They’re too predictable right now,†Bridgewater said.

Bridgewater also expressed concern over Hurricanes’ fans treatment of starting QB Jacory Harris, a Northwestern grad.

“The way they’ve been treating Jacory is indescribable right now,†Bridgewater said.

Bridgewater suffered an MCL sprain in Northwestern’s past game, but it isn’t considered serious.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_college_hurricanes/2010/10/um-commit-bridgewater-considering-options.html

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Bridgewater may be in play as well. USF is a possible official. He REALLY didn't like the way Jacory was treated

Because USF fans treat their starting qb so much better ....  ::)

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Bridgewater may be in play as well. USF is a possible official. He REALLY didn't like the way Jacory was treated

Because USF fans treat their starting qb so much better ....   ::)

I was thinking that as i was writing. Actually I would love to see BJ move into a wildcat role and let Eveld and Gunsby play the drop back game. We might get BJ excited about playing again and get into a better situation so we can start completing a few passes. Actually I'm pretty sure BJ is getting a Kings treatment compared to what he would be getting if he was a Cane. If he was a Cane they probably would have found him in the Everglades by now.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

ESPN Insider is saying that Miami simply cooled off on recruiting this kid whereas Rogers is playing the Miami losing/struggling O card. I could care less on what the truth actually is and would love to have Eli play for USF.

::) Same thing was said about Chandler last year

My thoughts exactly. Sounds like a very similar situation. Now we can see if his rankings drop like Chandler's did once he committed here.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

ESPN Insider is saying that Miami simply cooled off on recruiting this kid whereas Rogers is playing the Miami losing/struggling O card. I could care less on what the truth actually is and would love to have Eli play for USF.

::) Same thing was said about Chandler last year

My thoughts exactly. Sounds like a very similar situation. Now we can see if his rankings drop like Chandler's did once he committed here.

Chandler's rankings did not drop. He was ranked in the ESPN top 150 players on signing day!

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Chandler tumbled precipitously on Scout. When UM was on him he was a "4 star", ranked highly nationally, and when he signed with us, he is somehow considered somewhere in the middle of the pack for DTs. Maybe they just got the memo that he was barely 6'.

• Content Count:  1,079

Miami backs off due to character questions.... Never thought I would see those words together

• Content Count:  143

This smells rancidly bad like UCF cell phone abuse. :D

Rogers is top of UCF's list, isn't he?  Good catch, but you've got to ask why he decommed?

• Content Count:  143

717 pretty much hit the nail on the head.  UM likely cooled on him, not the other way.  Kids don't drop UM usually.

Archived