• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Five-Point Plan for Offensive Recovery

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TIGHT ENDS ON THIS TEAM. NOT ONE EVEN ON THE FIELD SINCE KETCHELS TD AT THE GATOR GAME. PATHETIC PLAY CALLING

Writing in all caps really shows how emphatic you are in your disdain for the play calling.  ::) Boy, it amazes me how quickly the nay-sayers come out of the woodwork.

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I don't claim to be the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi (as does a frequent poster to this board), but i sincerely believe we can win another 2-3 games this year with BJ at QB.  But, that won't happen unless we simplify and refocus the offense around what can be realistically achieved this season with the players we have right now (some experienced, some pretty raw).

Think about what happened last night.  Take away the sack yardage and we have about 230 yards and perhaps a couple more first downs.  Maybe we score another FG, or turn one FG into a TD.  Then, take away the 3 INTs and WVU has one less TD.  Now, you've got a pretty close game.

I don't think BJ needs to be studying film or memorizing the playbook.  His whole world needs to be about what he does in the 3 seconds after the ball is snapped.  You can use a variety of training/coaching techniques to get that done.  Most coaches know what they are.  GB!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I don't claim to be the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi (as does a frequent poster to this board), but i sincerely believe we can win another 2-3 games this year with BJ at QB.  But, that won't happen unless we simplify and refocus the offense around what can be realistically achieved this season with the players we have right now (some experienced, some pretty raw).

Think about what happened last night.  Take away the sack yardage and we have about 230 yards and perhaps a couple more first downs.  Maybe we score another FG, or turn one FG into a TD.  Then, take away the 3 INTs and WVU has one less TD.  Now, you've got a pretty close game.

I don't think BJ needs to be studying film or memorizing the playbook.  His whole world needs to be about what he does in the 3 seconds after the ball is snapped.  You can use a variety of training/coaching techniques to get that done.  Most coaches know what they are.  GB!

not studying film would be a very poor choice

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,633
  • Days Won:  424

Shaun King made some interesting comments todau about Daniels. While not totally exonerating BJ, he's laying a good portion of blame on the qb coach. Said he's been to practices and not very impressed with workout/drills he's putting BJ through ... Whatever is going on, it's definitely a mind thing and I sincerely think they need to bring in a sports psychologist .... and no, not one that looks like a leprechaun and sprays when he talks.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Shaun King made some interesting comments todau about Daniels. While not totally exonerating BJ, he's laying a good portion of blame on the qb coach. Said he's been to practices and not very impressed with workout/drills he's putting BJ through ... Whatever is going on, it's definitely a mind thing and I sincerely think they need to bring in a sports psychologist .... and no, not one that looks like a leprechaun and sprays when he talks.

interesting

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

As I understand it the media has very little access to practices.  How does Shaun King know what kind of drills are being run?  Not arguing with you just curious how he gets that type of access.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,633
  • Days Won:  424

As I understand it the media has very little access to practices.  How does Shaun King know what kind of drills are being run?  Not arguing with you just curious how he gets that type of access.

Just going by what he said ... Maybe he was there as a guest or something ... He also said he was in the same position at Tulane, a regime change with a new offense. New coach was Tommy Bowden and his OC was none other than the infamous RichRod and RR worked his ass off getting him ready ...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

interesting

6a00d8341cefbb53ef01157246f1d0970b800wi.jpeg

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Ok. I'll play

1. Qb that can see when someone is open and deliver.

2. O-line that can pass block.

3. Murray/Shaw. I like this Shaw kid. He is explosive.

4. Bogan

5. Griff/Love/Help

Archived