• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Judge orders USF to release Leavitt notes (Per Greg's Blog)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Really?  I can't believe any attorney would willingly disclose information if there is a chance they don't need to.

Then what's your beef with Leavitt's attorneys asking for them? 

I don't have the beef, you are the one that has a beef with USF.  I think you have confused yourself.

USF is also protecting their students, something Leavitt isn't concerned about.

********!  Leavitt knows more about them than they do.

Knowing more about them does not equate to protecting them.  You learned that reading other peoples homework, right?

Finally, do not make personal attacks against anyone else on this board.  You are familiar with the consequences.

If only Brad would hold you to those same consequences.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

if USF offered a settlement Leavitt would be stupid to refuse.  this case will take another 2 years at least. 

Then why isn't USF offering?

Perhaps it's USF that is stupid?

they arent offering because they are in the postion of strength

quit being a leavitt mouthpeice and wake up to the reality

The only thing really surprising to me is that looks like it is going to drag out for another year or two.  I really expected that Leavitt's attorneys would be trying to wrap this up in time for Leavitt to be hired again.  Of course, there is still another couple of months before he needs to be back on the market, but I can't believe that the Leavitt team dragging this out helps his ability to get another job.

What did you not understand about the article, DB?  It's USF that is dragging this out, not Leavitt or his attorneys.  It's USF that refuse to settle or negotiate.

It would appear to me, and an unbiased observer, that USF does not feel the need to settle.  It would also appear to me that if Leavitt had an "open and shut" case, Leavitt's attorneys would not need to keep making discovery request after discovery request.  If you already have more than enough evidence to make your case, as Will Florin keeps saying, why would you waste time on frivolous motions and discovery after discovery?  Seems to me that you would want a speedy trial to get the money quickly and clear Leavitt's name quickly.

Well...All I can say is the judge in the case has read these documents and completely disagrees with your assessment.  Again, it's USF that is stonewalling, foot dragging and hiding relevant information.  Either you are too biased to admit that or just too dumb to understand legal proceedings.

Really?  I can't believe any attorney would willingly disclose information if there is a chance they don't need to. 

USF is also protecting their students, something Leavitt isn't concerned about

Finally, do not make personal attacks against anyone else on this board.  You are familiar with the consequences.

MIzzou, when you read this, please know that DB just sent you on the Pwnd train to the Land of Fail

"We all know..."

Do we really?

excellent rebuttal

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Is Leavitt trying to hold onto the "nothing happened" argument? We all know that "something" happened, no where as near as bm reported and no as near what jl said. I'm going to ckeck out the court dockets to find out the next time jimmy will be at Edgecomb courthouse so I can go heckle him. Ask him if his case is going to collapse mid-way through to hearing.

"We all know..."

Do we really?

Are you unequivocally stating that NOTHING happened in that locker room at halftime of the 'Cuse game? Nothing? What about the discrepancies in leavitt's statements with those that SUPPORT him? I would think that you would've met with them prior to them being questioned to get your stories straight. How do you explain those? This will be quite entertaining watching you tap dance around the truth as you do so often. Again, I ask. Are you stating that NOTHING  happened in that locker room at halftime?

Everything...and I mean everything you claim to be factual is in fact nothing more than hearsay which is contradicted by other witnesses.  There are no discrepancies....none.

Yep.  It is hard to imagine the guy who goes apeshit on the sidelines, who comes out with a bloody nose on at lest 3 documented occasions, that he might actually lose it with a player and overstep his bounds.  And also that the player is not the one who went public with it.  That when he was first confronted, was embarassed and denied it, but now that more witnesses have come forward admitted it happened (with nothing to gain from it, assuming Leavitt kept his job as the most powerful man in the building). 

It may be hearsay as we were not there, but there appears to be enough there to see that where there is smoke, there is probably fire. 

And nothing is contradicted, but some guys said they didn't see anything.  They did not say that "I was right next to miller and nothing happened".  And most were in fear themselves of being kicked off of the team.  I suspect that when they get on the stand, and under oath, they will probably be more willing to share info.

I don't blame Leavitt for trying to get a proper settlement from USF.  If I had that much on the line, I would do so too.  But in the court of public opinion, even from long time supporters, the guy stepped over the line, USF acted quickly and properly, and he will not get the remainder of his contract.  He better just hope he can force at least a little piece of the pie fro himself, and then move on to a career as a D coach in the NFL. 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I am hoping everyone gets on the stand.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

Is Leavitt trying to hold onto the "nothing happened" argument? We all know that "something" happened, no where as near as bm reported and no as near what jl said. I'm going to ckeck out the court dockets to find out the next time jimmy will be at Edgecomb courthouse so I can go heckle him. Ask him if his case is going to collapse mid-way through to hearing.

"We all know..."

Do we really?

Are you unequivocally stating that NOTHING happened in that locker room at halftime of the 'Cuse game? Nothing? What about the discrepancies in leavitt's statements with those that SUPPORT him? I would think that you would've met with them prior to them being questioned to get your stories straight. How do you explain those? This will be quite entertaining watching you tap dance around the truth as you do so often. Again, I ask. Are you stating that NOTHING  happened in that locker room at halftime?

Everything...and I mean everything you claim to be factual is in fact nothing more than hearsay which is contradicted by other witnesses.  There are no discrepancies....none.

1:    So, you are NOT stating that NOTHING happened in that locker room at halftime of the 'Cuse game?  This will be quite entertaining watching you tap dance around the truth as you do so often. So, are you doing the tap like an Irish River dance?

2:    How is it that everything anyone else says is heasay, yet YOU know what happened. Were YOU in the locker room that day? If so, did YOU see the ENTIRE interaction between leavitt and Joel? If YOU were there and YOU did see, then who are YOU?

3: I KNOW that you won't answer any of the questions, as you are too afraid to say who you really are. IDGAFWYA, I just find it quite amusing that you claim to KNOW, what happened.

"We all know..."

Do we really?

1:    So, you are NOT stating that NOTHING happened in that locker room at halftime of the 'Cuse game?  This will be quite entertaining watching you tap dance around the truth as you do so often. So, are you doing the tap like an Irish River dance?

2:    How is it that everything anyone else says is heasay, yet YOU know what happened. Were YOU in the locker room that day? If so, did YOU see the ENTIRE interaction between leavitt and Joel? If YOU were there and YOU did see, then who are YOU?

3: I KNOW that you won't answer any of the questions, as you are too afraid to say who you really are. IDGAFWYA, I just find it quite amusing that you claim to KNOW, what happened.

Simple question for you...

How do YOU know what happened in the locker room?

Waiting...

You're right, I don't KNOW. Now, how do YOU KNOW? This is fun, you must be an attorney, or someone that was directly involved, because you sure as hell won't answer a straight forward question. For your viewing pleasure: The same questions that I asked before that you failed to answer. Let's see you dance around this one. 

The music starts, and the tapping begins in 3, 2, 1.....

"We all know..."

Do we really?

Waiting...

You're right, I don't KNOW. Now, how do YOU KNOW? This is fun, you must be an attorney, or someone that was directly involved, because you sure as hell won't answer a straight forward question. For your viewing pleasure: The same questions that I asked before that you failed to answer. Let's see you dance around this one. 

Wow!  You should go on "Dancing With The Stars" with that act!

I'm not the one claiming something happened, YOU are.

Please provide proof of your claim.

I've admitted that I don't know what happened. Now, how do you know what happened. Prove to me and the rest of the board that you were there. It is fact that to actually know for certain whatever happened or didn't onw would have to physically be in the room, and view the entire interaction. So, can you prove that you were in the room, and witnessed the entire interaction, or are you just full of pure unadulterated hyperbole like the rest of us that weren't actually in the room, and didn't actually see the entire interaction?

I've painted whoever you are into a corner.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

"We all know..."

Do we really?

Waiting...

Wow!  You should go on "Dancing With The Stars" with that act!

I'm not the one claiming something happened, YOU are.

Please provide proof of your claim.

I've admitted that I don't know what happened. Now, how do you know what happened. Prove to me and the rest of the board that you were there. It is fact that to actually know for certain whatever happened or didn't onw would have to physically be in the room, and view the entire interaction. So, can you prove that you were in the room, and witnessed the entire interaction, or are you just full of pure unadulterated hyperbole like the rest of us that weren't actually in the room, and didn't actually see the entire interaction?

I've painted whoever you are into a corner.

LOL!  No, YOU painted yourself in a corner.

YOU claimed something just had to have happened.  YOU have now admitted YOU don't know whether anything happened at all.

YOU are very confused.

3096150.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DB799DAF417B4414327C2F90F58EB8FFE207CAAE8C4C94190

Archived