• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Judge orders USF to release Leavitt notes (Per Greg's Blog)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Mizzou is a female. I was told by a board mod, in a PM, that "she is a nice older lady."

I'm gonna stick with wife, ex-wife, mother, mother-in-law....something along those lines...

maybe just ex lover or something...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Groupie

Doubt there are many of those left around.  Maybe he is out on the golf course today with Mangino and Leach.

• Content Count:  21,289
  • Days Won:  10

I don't get it. mizzou calls me a pig, and another thelma. Yet his posts stand, mine got deleted. My guess is that mizzou has threatened to sue everyone that says anything truthful about him. He still hasn't answered my question. If he was there, prove it, if not admit it. Simple.

I think it's my fault... he threatened physical violence towards me and I reported it... that's when our posts started disappearing.

You do realize that "threat" was sarcasm, don't you??

Trip... I have yet to see Mizzou ever come across as sarcastic.... going off his prior posts and actions I took him at his word... not that I was scared or anything... but I did think he was serious.

Come on, southshore, I realize he's a pain in the *** but you didn't find his choice of attack a little too familiar?

Absolutely... but since I've come to the conclusion that Mizzou is probably Jim himself it made sense.  ;D

Either way I've move past it... you're correct... he's a pain in the *** and not worth it.

That is definitely a personal attack!

Mizzou you are out of line please stop.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This thread has wandered way off topic.  If we aren't going to discuss the topic at hand, I can go ahead and close the thread.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Dead topic until something new come up.

Archived