• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Judge orders USF to release Leavitt notes (Per Greg's Blog)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I don't get it. mizzou calls me a pig, and another thelma. Yet his posts stand, mine got deleted. My guess is that mizzou has threatened to sue everyone that says anything truthful about him. He still hasn't answered my question. If he was there, prove it, if not admit it. Simple.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Probably too much logic and reason....I know that's boring.

I should have just called someone a poo poo head instead.

i think i dosed off reading it  ;D

Here's some easy listening to finish you off.

Notice had Leavitt given thought to the words of this song, he might not be in the situation he is in.

He must have had a certain prodigy song playing in his head  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I don't get it. mizzou calls me a pig, and another thelma. Yet his posts stand, mine got deleted. My guess is that mizzou has threatened to sue everyone that says anything truthful about him. He still hasn't answered my question. If he was there, prove it, if not admit it. Simple.

I think it's my fault... he threatened physical violence towards me and I reported it... that's when our posts started disappearing.

• Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

I think it's my fault... he threatened physical violence towards me and I reported it... that's when our posts started disappearing.

You do realize that "threat" was sarcasm, don't you??

• Content Count:  7,201

Don't make me come down there and kick your, oh wait a minute, did I just type that.  I didn't mean to threaten.  I meant to say err.. "kick your habit" whatever it may be (eating, smoking, cursing, drinking, etc).    :D

Stand by for post delete in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...  

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You do realize that "threat" was sarcasm, don't you??

Trip... I have yet to see Mizzou ever come across as sarcastic.... going off his prior posts and actions I took him at his word... not that I was scared or anything... but I did think he was serious.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Yeah he had "Smack my b$tch up" going through his head at halftime and then later when Joel came to talk to him he must have been listening to "Firestarter".  ;D

• Content Count:  7,201

Yeah he had "Smack my b$tch up" going through his head at halftime and then later when Joel came to talk to him he must have been listening to "Firestarter".  ;D

What song includes headbutting?

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

:lmao

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

What song includes headbutting?

How about this oldie....this is about Jim Leavitt's speed.

Archived