• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

holtz giving too much respect to florida?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

And then run up the score at the end; ala Urban Myer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Having heard that they put up pictures of our "big 4" sign from last year, I hope we have something equally cool in our locker room to get our kids fired up.

I know they "want" to win, I just don't know if they "believe" they can win.  They need something to really energize them and they will need emotions to get us on the board early in the first, and again in the second half.

One thing abuot UF, if we somehow get up on them in the first half, they seem to play well in their second halves.  We cannot take our foot off the pedal during the game.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Holtz was playng along with Sileo this morning by only referring to the Gay Goaters as "Those Dudes". Sileo told coach that you can't call them by name during game week and Skip went along with it. That was the best 5 minutes of radio I've ever heard from Sileo.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Many of you guys are too young to remember when Lou Holtz coached at Notre Dame.  If you listened to him talk, it would have been hard for the Irish to beat a local school for the blind.  Of course all they did was win the national championship.  I'm sure that Skip learned the lesson well.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

I just hope Skip brings the fire and intensity to the players as Jim did. Different ways, different people. Results:  A win!!!  Thoughts of UF...  :puke      Chomp on this UF...:nutkick

• Content Count:  2,052

Well, call you out of the closet for one!!!!! ;D

• Content Count:  115

Why would he take a dump on Meyer to the press?  Their friends.  He respects his opponent.  He knew that was an awful performance by Florida.  Should he come out firing daggers and then build and fuel a fire that wasn't there?  The schools know how much the game means. I think Holtz has been here before.  Maybe leave the coaching stuff up to him?  ???

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

lets see what has usf done to get respect!!!!!!!!!! Go Gators

nothing. absolutely nothing, we are a D2 school playing the saints. USF will never be ranked higher than the gators (been there several times before btw) and tebow is better than our entire roster. UF 13 years in was a national championship team.

please keep telling yourself these things. have your players tell themselves these things. please. and see you saturday.

• Content Count:  115

lets see what has usf done to get respect!!!!!!!!!! Go Gators

nothing. absolutely nothing, we are a D2 school playing the saints. USF will never be ranked higher than the gators (been there several times before btw) and tebow is better than our entire roster. UF 13 years in was a national championship team.

please keep telling yourself these things. have your players tell themselves these things. please. and see you saturday.

I think you're mixing the team up with fans.  UF respects USF plenty.

Archived