• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why I Greatly Dislike The Florida Gators

Guest AstroBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Gators Bad....I love jorts!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

respect, guys...

my pet peeve is when people tell me USF is for rejects of UF. i got into schools most gators cant pronounce and i CHOSE my school, USF. anyone who evers utters those words can f... oh yeah, respect.  ;D

• Content Count:  183

You shouldn't have prefaced announcing that you would try to not come off envious, or however you put it. Because, frankly, you really did.

So Gainesville isn't a major city like Tampa is. The good news? You don't have to live here. Some prefer the small-town atmosphere, in which the town is defined by the university, not the other way around. Some like the fact that it's a bit quieter during the summer. Overcrowded cities and non-traditional campuses aren't for everybody.

If you want to harp on a town for being a "cultural wasteland", I'd ask if you've ever been to Tallahassee. I'll stop. Sorry.

You speak endlessly of an apparent arrogance among Gator Nation. Maybe you're confusing this with school spirit/pride. That's not to say that arrogant Gator fans don't exist, they do. But I hope you don't honestly see all of our fans in the same light.

Naturally, with a successful organization, you get bandwagon fans. Unfortunately, Florida has acquired an enormous amount of these leeches, and can't seem to shake them. Don't confuse these folks with life-long, dedicated, win or lose fans.

Before I close, just one more thing. Jorts? Really? Every school seems to have something to say about Florida and their jorts. Sure, they belong in the early 90's. I get it. But I bet you guys don't mind when a cute college chick walks by in some fabulously short jean shorts. Am I right?  ::nudge nudge::

Anyway.

I agree that not all UF fans are bad but it seems like every other Gator fan I try to talk to the game about says....

"Don't say a word USF sucks there is no way that you can beat us"

No matter how un-biased I try to be, I can't even talk to most Gator fans about the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

No matter how un-biased I try to be, I can't even talk to most Gator fans about the game.

same here. never fails. no one wants to hear it.

i was there for the loss to Alabama last year. the whole town starts whining. i respect the accomplishments and program they have but they need an attitude adjustment.

• Content Count:  2,558

I like hawt girls in short jeans!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

for the record, unless a girl is a fatty or wearing super long men's style jorts, they're not really considered jorts. i will take any good looking girl wearing cutoffs, ain't nothing wrong when the denim starts creeping into box canyon.

as for UF, i like the school, and i respect the team and the talent, and the academics, and have many friends and one relative who has gone there. many of the fans are the ones i hate. most of the UF guys who joined this board are pretty cool so far (not gatorgator - he's a troll), just like i met some cool miami guys last year at rayjay, but it sucks when there are far more idiotic fans than good ones, but you gotta find out who you're dealing with first.

i have one or two gators at work who are realistic and a bit scared about the game, and then there's a few others who just don't let me get a word in edgewise. the smug level is what kills it for me. be proud of your team and accomplishments but the hotty toddy nose-in-the-air attitude kills it...for any team really.

• Content Count:  2,558

yeah but you have to understand with everyteam come idiots...even us

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

for the record, unless a girl is a fatty or wearing super long men's style jorts, they're not really considered jorts. i will take any good looking girl wearing cutoffs, ain't nothing wrong when the denim starts creeping into box canyon.

as for UF, i like the school, and i respect the team and the talent, and the academics, and have many friends and one relative who has gone there. many of the fans are the ones i hate. most of the UF guys who joined this board are pretty cool so far (not gatorgator - he's a troll), just like i met some cool miami guys last year at rayjay, but it ***** when there are far more idiotic fans than good ones, but you gotta find out who you're dealing with first.

i have one or two gators at work who are realistic and a bit scared about the game, and then there's a few others who just don't let me get a word in edgewise. the smug level is what kills it for me. be proud of your team and accomplishments but the hotty toddy nose-in-the-air attitude kills it...for any team really.

you say his name 3 times and he'll show up  ;D

• Content Count:  4,738

When I take a big fucjing **** and it floats on top of the water it reminds me of the gators

Not sure if I had mentioned that

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,637
  • Days Won:  6

I'm experiencing deja vu - is this thread mirroring the thread when we played UF in BBall last?  If memory serves me, it's the same stupid banter about both schools except we're missing that guy who photo shopped a cow on the SunDome floor.  At least no one has referred to us as Cows yet.  Sigh.

Archived