• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nobody believes in us...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I don't understand this topic. Why should people be singing the praises of USF? Why should the people be picking USF to beat Florida?

You earn respect in sports and going into this game USF has NOT EARNED respect across the nation. Beat the Gators and some respect will come the Bulls way.

Btw for those thinking that Florida will over look USF you might be disappointed. Florida will not want to lose to a home state school period. It will be shocking to see them come out lackadaisical, especially after that pitiful performance against Miami(Oh) who probably is just as good as USF anyway.

I'm a SEC fan but I will be pulling for the Bulls to win, but I'll take a 10-14 lost and be happy that they were able to hang a little.

Please vega, stick to basketball. It's obvious your knowledge of college football is limited.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

I don't understand this topic. Why should people be singing the praises of USF? Why should the people be picking USF to beat Florida?

You earn respect in sports and going into this game USF has NOT EARNED respect across the nation. Beat the Gators and some respect will come the Bulls way.

Btw for those thinking that Florida will over look USF you might be disappointed. Florida will not want to lose to a home state school period. It will be shocking to see them come out lackadaisical, especially after that pitiful performance against Miami(Oh) who probably is just as good as USF anyway.

I'm a SEC fan but I will be pulling for the Bulls to win, but I'll take a 10-14 lost and be happy that they were able to hang a little.

You sir are delusional! You do realize the UMofO went 1-11 last year right?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I think the Miami of Ohio game was the worst thing that could happen for us.  But I am always the optimist...

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Did anyone see the flat Leavitt lead team of recent years? I didn't. Yeah, there were mistakes, but that team was hungry. For the past several the Bulls have looked flat for most of the game. Not this time. This team believes. I do too.

I like the attitude and I think I may be regretting missing this one big time, next Saturday will be fun!

And Vega, why are you so negative? You're the new smazza, saying we're as bad as Miami is the dumbest thing of seen on this site.

• Content Count:  236

I think the Miami of Ohio game was the worst thing that could happen for us.  But I am always the optimist...

How is that being optimistic? Dramatic? Yes. Optimistic? No. Google 2010 Gators Rebuilding and you get over 6 million hits.

your sarcasm meter is broken

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

While I don't think anybody should be picking us to win, if there's one thing USF has been connsistent in the past few years is showing up in early, big ooc games. If we were playing last year's Gator team, I'd say we were playing a whole different animal than those other games but their showing yesterday gave me a little hope ...

WTF??

• Content Count:  63

Urban seems to have gained a few pounds... anyone?  The wheels didn't come off the gator team on Sat but there were some missing lugnuts. 

I'm most impressed with the new attitude our players are projecting.  Watch the interviews if you haven't yet.  Holtz and staff have definately had an effect on our guys.  I believe they will go into g-ville knowing they can win.  I will be there to see it.  GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  728

All Im saying is that the national media, like Chris Fowler aren't putting a "but" after they say the Gators will win the game. As in "the Gators will win BUT they need to get through this young South Florida team that has great potential."

I dont expect us to really win either but it will be close and when we do win, it will be great karma to the media, Gator fans, and the realist fans on this board.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Did anyone else notice the llink to here in the same thread? They said they're good, we say we're good. The botched snaps were usually on plays that Pouncey was trying to pull. Hopefully they either go away from the outside run, or he keeps botching the snaps when they try run it. With our trouble of containing SB outside runs last night.  I don't even want to think about Demps hitting stride down the sidelines. To me, the key is Brantley, none of us really know what he can or can not do. If we can somehow manage to contain Demps, it will be interesting.

• Content Count:  2,558

Did anyone else notice the llink to here in the same thread? They said they're good, we say we're good. The botched snaps were usually on plays that Pouncey was trying to pull. Hopefully they either go away from the outside run, or he keeps botching the snaps when they try run it. With our trouble of containing SB outside runs last night.  I don't even want to think about Demps hitting stride down the sidelines. To me, the key is Brantley, none of us really know what he can or can not do. If we can somehow manage to contain Demps, it will be interesting.

I first thought the snaps were when he was pulling only but then kept looking and it occured in both situations

Archived