• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nobody believes in us...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Urban is a very good coach as proven by his track record so i don't see them playing that bad two weeks in a row, although I'm seriously hoping that they do. Also do not be surprised if the gators turn around in go into F-U mode after how bad they looked and all the negative talk about their performance.  If our offensive line played better against SB Saturday i would be more confident but after seeing the interior line get man handled at times and struggle to consistently open holes in the first half against a 1-aa school im not feeling very confident.  The gators offense played about as bad as ANY offense can play and honestly for them there only one way to go, and that's up.  If we can come out and play mistake free physical football i like our chances but if we give them anything the odds will be stacked against us.  I'm really interested to see how Skip and the new systems on both sides of the ball do in their first real test. 

Speaking of Urban's track record, he is 0-1 against the Bulls.

I love casually dropping this little fact into conversations with my Gator friends, even though I know it's not really relevant. "Yeah, it looks like Meyer has a good chance to improve his career record against USF to .500."

I suspect a huge number of Gator fans would struggle to name the school Meyer coached immediately before he arrived in Gainesville, let alone know that he coached at Bowling Green before THAT.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived