• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What if...a victory in Gainesville for the Bulls. What would it...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

...mean for the program?  Does the Big FL 4 become a consistent reality?  How will the media see it?  Will they just think this is just another early start; late fade USF ball club?  I'm really curious. If there is a victory I think the Bulls should skip game two in Gville unless the Gators give the Bulls a return game.  On another note this Saturday just seemed like there were alot more mismatch games than in the past.  And how many yrs has it been since UM & FSU didn't play on labor day nite? 

Well I got alotta drivin to do next weekend.  My kid is gonna catch the South Florida flu for the fourth season in a row.  This is where USF family gets the college football fever and a USF alum must take thier child(ren) to a football stadium not in Tampa FL to view a USF football away game (Auburn, Morgantown, Tallahassee, now Gainesville).  8-)  Its amazing that the USF Bull fever disipates by that next Monday and the child can go back to school and football practice.  I am kinda hoping this the last yr my 14 yr son can travel on Friday though do to "Friday Nite Lites".

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

The media would immediately see the late swoon coming for USF.  That is inevitable.  Just have to try and avoid that.  If we beat florida, there is no reason we should finish worse than 10-2.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

if we beat them, they'll start by saying it isn't a "reloading" year, but rather it's a "rebuilding" year. Then they'll validate some way by saying they lost that game and that we didn't win it (see some FSU fans last year). That's just my opinion though.  :P

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

Not sure what it would mean for the program but it would mean I would open the 1996 Dom Perignon that has been in my fridge for many years waiting for something hugely worth popping it.

• Content Count:  5,241

If we win...

#1 I will drive around Tampa honking my horn like a mad man,

#2 I will go to the house of every gator fan I know and liter their house and yard with USF gear and stickers.

#3 Cry

#4 Run around campus like a mad man

#5 Cry some more

#6 Collapse

Also, we get tons of hype press, Skip Holtz gets a statue, etc

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

i just want to think that we have a chance and not think about this too much yet. i really want to, but just can't

• Content Count:  684

I would have to change my underpants if we beat UF. If we do win, Gainesville and Tampa will be on riot watch after the game!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

I know what a USF win this Saturday will mean for me ... don't care what others think.

It's a win against UF ranked in the Top 10 !

I then lobby heavily to cancel the next game up there.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

If we win next Saturday in Gainesville, I don't think we have to worry about canceling the second game. I think the Turds will do that themselves

• Content Count:  771

as long as usf gets it's special teams in order I think there is a shot at beating them.  It would be huge for the program, plus we will definitely be ranked the following week. 

Archived