• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Holder Survey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I told them my number one source for news was The Bulls Pen!

Ditto  ;)

I also railed on for a few paragraphs about the crappy tailgating restrictions and stated over and over that they need to lift the restrictions, viz., all day tailgate, kegs, etc.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I just took the survey too. I hope they notice the amount of people who click on anything other than Bright House for cable provider will be taken into consideration when allowing bulls games to be on BHSN.

+1

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I just took the survey too. I hope they notice the amount of people who click on anything other than Bright House for cable provider will be taken into consideration when allowing bulls games to be on BHSN.

+1

What is an alternative? Are there any networks that could air the games that are on all cable providers?

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

+1

What is an alternative? Are there any networks that could air the games that are on all cable providers?

Good point.  Verizon Fios doesn't carry SunSports or FSN. Of course, BrightHouse decided you have to up your cable package and require a box to get BHSN.

Best choice would be getting local ABC to carry the games and coaches shows.

• Content Count:  2,558

I told them my number one source for news was The Bulls Pen!

Ditto  ;)

I also railed on for a few paragraphs about the crappy tailgating restrictions and stated over and over that they need to lift the restrictions, viz., all day tailgate, kegs, etc.

or be allowed to throw a football at a football stadium

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

+1

Verizon Fios doesn't carry SunSports or FSN.

Whoa ..... is this true?? No Rays games?

• Content Count:  2,277

+1

Good point.  Verizon Fios doesn't carry SunSports or FSN. Of course, BrightHouse decided you have to up your cable package and require a box to get BHSN.

Not true.  FIOS DOES have Sun and FSN.  In fact they had SunHD and FSNHD way before BH got them.

• Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone take the survey that was emailed out today.  I'm not really sure if it was more about improving the fan experience or improving commercial advertising.  Maybe a little of both.  They asked a little bit about the stadium too that made me wonder if it had anything to do with an OCS.

They ask what is your favorite thing about the gameday experience....I said winning!  ;D

I also listed winning as my #1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

+1

Not true.  FIOS DOES have Sun and FSN.  In fact they had SunHD and FSNHD way before BH got them.

Thanks ..... Have been going back and forth about switching from BH and that would have been a HUGE factor... BHSN and BayNews9 still give the edge to BH ...

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

+1

Are you sure? My friend's apartment complex has verizon and she does not have Sun, FSN, Discovery channel, and several others.

Archived