• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Holder Survey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I just took the survey too. I hope they notice the amount of people who click on anything other than Bright House for cable provider will be taken into consideration when allowing bulls games to be on BHSN.

+1

What is an alternative? Are there any networks that could air the games that are on all cable providers?

Good point.  Verizon Fios doesn't carry SunSports or FSN. Of course, BrightHouse decided you have to up your cable package and require a box to get BHSN.

Best choice would be getting local ABC to carry the games and coaches shows.

Not true.  FIOS DOES have Sun and FSN.  In fact they had SunHD and FSNHD way before BH got them.

Positive. I've been watching the Ray's games all season on it.

Are you sure? My friend's apartment complex has verizon and she does not have Sun, FSN, Discovery channel, and several others.

Positive. I've been watching the Ray's games all season on it. FIOS has always had more selection that BH (minus BHSN and BN9). Sounds like her complex is skimping and has some dirt cheap custom package worked out with FIOS. Just google "FIOS channel lineup."

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

I commented on Saturday games only and no nooners.  Mentioned that the words to the fight song should be on the scoreboard.  Had a few suggestions about what they should do with some of the TSA parking people. 

• Content Count:  1,231

I asked for no day games early in the season. Clean up the layout of gousfbulls.com. And not to include my account password in writing in mail correspondence.

• Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

I asked for no day games early in the season. Clean up the layout of gousfbulls.com. And not to include my account password in writing in mail correspondence.

I had mentioned that as well.  Never could figure why they do that.

• Content Count:  2,277

I had mentioned that as well.  Never could figure why they do that.

I didn't think to put that but it is definitely a good one and very unprofessional.  Hopefully they will do something about that.

• Content Count:  1,479

I just finished it, also mentioned thebullspen as source of info. and mentioned how horrible week night (Wednesday/Thursday at least) are.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I said the concessions prices were too high and I wish they were lower, but that the Glazers are greedy money hungry people that won't budge.

lol

Archived