• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford no drivers license

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Think that is what Nick Saban was wondering (in his infamous comments to the press about Ford enrolling at USF)...as after 2 years of post-HS academic work, Ford was STILL ineligible to enroll at Alabama as a FRESHMAN.

Seems a bit odd since Alabama can accept partial qualifiers and, by Big East ruke, USF cannot.

Keep reaching though.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Suspicious and Stupid driving gets you pulled over and arrested for driving without a license.

or racial profiling.

When you get caught driving with a suspended license, I'm pretty sure cops in the area where you got caught are told to be looking out for you again - what you might be driving at least. I might be wrong, I've "known" this for a long time and don't know where I first heard it, so it could be ********. I also think a big percentage of people who get caught driving on a suspended license once will attempt to continue driving until they get it sorted out (see AGB in this thread), which would explain why police might be on the lookout for repeat offenders.

So if it is true, it would be pretty easy for USF campus police to spot Mike Ford on his scooter. I doubt police just randomly stopped him for being black (in this particular case).

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Its hard to see the color of a driver unless you pull him ov

Suspicious and Stupid driving gets you pulled over and arrested for driving without a license.

or racial profiling.

Kinda hard to see the color of a driver until you pull em over

Is this a joke?

I know some police and I know that a.) profiling is employed, and moreover b.) profiling is believed to "work."

This could be anecdotal evidence of course.

At any rate, Mike needs to grow up, it's ridiculous.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

or racial profiling.

MWB?

Guest nybullsfan

Ford should be neutered.

Are you trying to be funny and failing, or racist and succeeding? Might want to watch a little history...

Guest Sunburned

Ford should be neutered.

Are you trying to be funny and failing, or racist and succeeding? Might want to watch a little history...

My comment has nothing to do with Ford's race, but rather his stupidity.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Ford should be neutered.

why do people make everything about race... if anything THAT is ridiculous... i clearly knew what he meant... Ford shouldnt be reproducing for fear his offspring will make the same decisions he is making.

that is not a white/black/yellow/green or purple issue

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Wow, we may need to move this thread to "Mad Cow".  It has taken a turn for the worse. 

If it keeps degenerating, we may need to move it to the "Trough".

Archived