• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford no drivers license

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Days Won:  0

Suspicious and Stupid driving gets you pulled over and arrested for driving without a license.

or racial profiling.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

Its hard to see the color of a driver unless you pull him ov

Suspicious and Stupid driving gets you pulled over and arrested for driving without a license.

or racial profiling.

Kinda hard to see the color of a driver until you pull em over

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Yea it was a warrant because his arrest from Dec 10th and this one have the same court case number which leads me to believe it was a warrant for Failure to Appear...just my LEO opinion. That is also why the bond is $1000...normally driving while license suspended or revoked with knowledge bond is $250 - $500

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf football needs to develop other storylines

the program is mired in this same old nonsense

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

How did Ford qualify for admission to USF when he is too dumb to get a freaking license...  :Bang

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Per Greg's Blog on tampabay.com see the following.

-- Yes, former USF running back Mike Ford turned himself to police again Monday, spending two hours in jail after turning himself in on an outstanding warrant relating to his December arrest for driving without a valid license. Ford was cited three times last fall for driving without a valid license, and had the warrant issued last month. Still no word on what he'll do this fall ...

So it appears just to be a follow up from the prior arrest on the outstanding warrant.

• Content Count:  3,084

habitual offenders of idiotic crimes have to be the biggest idiots.  the slap in the wrist gets harder and harder buddy. 

• Content Count:  100

How did Ford qualify for admission to USF when he is too dumb to get a freaking license...  :Bang

Well after the first time he was caught he couldn't get a license for a month I believe. I was stopped driving on a suspended license twice in a three-month window (I had some issues with my insurance that I couldn't resolve, and I couldn't get my license reinstated until I had those issues worked out) about five years ago and I think the punishments were that it was suspended for an additional month the first time I was stopped and it was suspended for a slightly longer period - like three or six months - the second time. If I had done it a third time, my driving privileges would have been revoked for five years, so at that point I stopped driving until I could get everything straightened out.

Also, I presume there was something Ford did or was suspected of doing that caused the license to be suspended in the first place, and he probably couldn't get one if he wanted to. I think owing child support will get your license suspended. So will not paying a ticket, obviously. Probably countless other things along those lines.

• Content Count:  7,693

Well after the first time he was caught he couldn't get a license for a month I believe. I was stopped driving on a suspended license twice in a three-month window (I had some issues with my insurance that I couldn't resolve, and I couldn't get my license reinstated until I had those issues worked out) about five years ago and I think the punishments were that it was suspended for an additional month the first time I was stopped and it was suspended for a slightly longer period - like three or six months - the second time. If I had done it a third time, my driving privileges would have been revoked for five years, so at that point I stopped driving until I could get everything straightened out.

Also, I presume there was something Ford did or was suspected of doing that caused the license to be suspended in the first place, and he probably couldn't get one if he wanted to. I think owing child support will get your license suspended. So will not paying a ticket, obviously. Probably countless other things along those lines.

As I understand he drove a moped around and off USF's campus without a license, got busted, and then proceeded to do it over and over... he could of taken the Bullrunner around campus and the DMV has 2 locations within a short 5 minute HART bus ride from USF.

• Content Count:  100

As I understand he drove a moped around and off USF's campus without a license, got busted, and then proceeded to do it over and over... he could of taken the Bullrunner around campus and the DMV has 2 locations within a short 5 minute HART bus ride from USF.

Yes, he should have stopped driving. I was just saying, getting a license may not have been an option, in fact it almost certainly wasn't. So it wasn't that he was too dumb to get a license, it's that he was too dumb to stop driving. Either way, what he did was really, really stupid.

And was it "no license" or "suspended license"? I can't get the arrest report to load on my computer right now. I don't think it really makes a difference anyway.

Archived