• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford no drivers license

Guest Sunburned

Wow, we may need to move this thread to "Mad Cow".  It has taken a turn for the worse. 

If it keeps degenerating, we may need to move it to the "Trough".

Perhaps it could be moved to www.bradentongladiators.com/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

Advocating forced sterilization, whether for reasons of race, or of intelligence, has no place in this board, IMO.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Advocating forced sterilization, whether for reasons of race, or of intelligence, has no place in this board, IMO.

Not to defend anyone, but to provide a different point of view.  They way I read it, it seemed clearly intended as a joke.  I cannot imagine anyone making a stretch to think it was intended as a racial remark, unless for some reason they were overly sensitive.  Clearly, whether this kid was white, black, asian, american indian, latino, etc was not at issue, but the issue itself was at issue. 

Anyone who keeps getting in trouble for the same offense, obviously lacks some judgment abilities.  So to make a remark like the poster did earlier, would be viewed merely as a "comical" take on whether or  not to procreate.

Personally, I have met Mike Ford a few times and he seems like a nice enough kid.  But his bad choices have left some doubt in my mind about his future success.  He has thrown away a great opportunity in USF.  Hopefully he will figure out how to get his life in order.

Guest Sunburned

Personally, I have met Mike Ford a few times and he seems like a nice enough kid.  But his bad choices have left some doubt in my mind about his future success.  He has thrown away a great opportunity in USF.  Hopefully he will figure out how to get his life in order.

Sadly, Mike Ford isn't a kid, he's a 23 year old adult. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Sadly, Mike Ford isn't a kid, he's a 23 year old adult. 

Good point.  At my age, I see most people who are in college as "kids" and technically he would still be in college if it were not for this set of unfortunate circumstances.  So lets call him a "young adult".  Either way, hopefully someone around him with a good moral compass will start advising him and help him mature in the right direction. 

Archived