• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

This idiot don't know that the yankees only train in Tampa and not new york.

Back away from the ledge folks.

There's nothing wrong with Skip supporting his new hometown team.

Get a map.

Watch your language there, son. Didn't your mama teach you better than calling someone an idiot?

Just because you're anonymous, and on the other end of an internet message board, doesn't mean you don't need to mind your manners.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

:lmao  This idiot don't know that the yankees only train in Tampa and not new york.

Back away from the ledge folks.

There's nothing wrong with Skip supporting his new hometown team.

:lolnew  Get a map.

Not really a Yankees baseball fan, but they are playing within the rules, doing they're job as far as putting the best team on the field. AND, the ONLY professional baseball team in Tampa are the Tampa Yankees.   

http://ww2.minorleaguebaseball.com/fans/page.jsp?ymd=20090324&content_id=528851&vkey=fans_t587&fext=.jsp&sid=t587

The Rays play in St. Pete.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

UMMM, in case anyone paid attention, Skip was there because he threw out the first pitch on Friday.  I would say rather than him hanging out with Mr. Steinbrenner, a legend, his dad, a legend came to see his son.  Reggie was there for the Yankees last stand before heading back and home.  The Yankees are not stupid, you put all that talent together.

• Content Count:  2,558

I dislike HATEthe Yankees as much as the next guy (Rays fan here). However, would you honestly say no to hanging out with Steinbrenner AND Reggie Jackson? That's one crazy opportunity. I'm happy he was wearing a USF shirt, too!

exactly!

You can not fault him for taking this once in a lifettime chance.  I would have taken it just to have a conversation with someone that powerful, you couldn't hurt yourself to talk to someone who runs that big of a program.  You might learn something.  Plus Holtz was rocking USF gear, get off his ass

yankees suck

• Content Count:  5,241

Maybe ask Steinbrenner to help influence some of the stud recruits coming out of Plant High?

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

It's Tampa Bay Rays, not St. Pete Rays. That is the reason MLB feel like it's a waste to have a team in the Bay area market. That's why I hope the team leave. So they can become a true Yankee or Red Sox town.

• Content Count:  2,558

It's Tampa Bay Rays, not St. Pete Rays. That is the reason MLB feel like it's a waste to have a team in the Bay area market. That's why I hope the team leave. So they can become a true Yankee or Red Sox town.

I am going to vomit

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

It makes me sick too. I'm a Rays and any team in the Bay area fan. But the petty ******** is just crazy.

Archived